Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 March, 2024, 03:19:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lancia Front Leather Seats for sale, Red  (Read 10716 times)
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #15 on: 14 August, 2009, 05:15:33 PM »

hi Paul,no call/message received so far look forward to hearing from you.richard

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #16 on: 21 August, 2009, 01:37:22 PM »

do i take it this subject is now closed for some reason?

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #17 on: 11 October, 2009, 05:53:14 PM »

seats now being installed.many thanks Paul,they look very good

zagatoman
Lapsed

Looking a lot better

« Reply #18 on: 11 October, 2009, 07:17:14 PM »

Hi Richard, Pleased I could help.

It was great to meet you and I would like to thank you again for letting me take so many photos of your superb Zagato, I was very envious.

Hope you have a chance to look for the Z badges you said you have, just email me when you find. Will be putting out a shout on the wanted section of the forum to see if any other members could help with my other missing parts.

Hope you don’t mind but I would like to keep in contact to pick your brains and take measurements from you car, and obviously maybe a pint in the conveniently situated pub.

See you soon, Paul

Series 1, 1.3 Fulvia Zagato 1969
zagatoman
Lapsed

Looking a lot better

« Reply #19 on: 03 November, 2009, 05:33:59 PM »

Hi Richard

Any luck in finding the Zagato Zd’s as promised that were exchanged for the seats?

Have you coloured the seats yet?, love to see a pic.

Paul

Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #20 on: 03 November, 2009, 06:05:45 PM »

hi Paul,i have not found the other zeds but in the meantime you are welcome to that original plated brass? one that i took off my car as i  will be sticking with that rather patinated one which i replaced it with when you came over.please let me know if i should post it or if you will be dropping by.the seats are now dyed black[ thanks to Ade for his recomendation of furniture clinic products]and are now installed on lowered mountings .they have transformed the interior although anyone taller than my 5'5"height would need to modify the metal seat bases to achieve sufficient head room.i have put my original seats into my loft to preserve them for the future.no digi photo equipment  here so no pics at present.best regards richard

zagatoman
Lapsed

Looking a lot better

« Reply #21 on: 03 November, 2009, 07:28:58 PM »

Hi Richard

If you could post to me that would be great, one’s better than nothing. If you do find any others please let me know.

I will Pm my address.

Paul

Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #22 on: 03 November, 2009, 07:51:48 PM »

e mail down,please call me if pm does not work best regards richard

zagatoman
Lapsed

Looking a lot better

« Reply #23 on: 03 November, 2009, 07:55:34 PM »

Hi Richard

Address is:

P Wood
20 Highfield Road
Sutton
Surrey
SM1 4JX

Thanks, Paul

Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #24 on: 04 November, 2009, 08:58:59 AM »

have found box of surplus /spares now so have put another zed in a parcel to your address.unfortunatly the second one has the mounting studs missing but is cosmetically the better of the remaining two i had left.best regards richard

zagatoman
Lapsed

Looking a lot better

« Reply #25 on: 04 November, 2009, 09:37:05 AM »

Thanks Richard, look forward to receiving.

Paul

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd