Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:37:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AGM 2009 - Who's going ?  (Read 9685 times)
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #15 on: 09 July, 2009, 09:23:32 AM »

I’ll be there in my Fulvia Sport, but just for the day on Sunday and the AGM itself. Sorry to be missing the Giro, which sounds good – one day I will do it. My route will be similar to Brian’s, but at 175 miles from north London, a bit longer. I’ll look out for "Fay"!

For the AGM itself I am going to be on best behaviour and for the first time in eight AGMs I am going to resist telling the Committee that there is more that they should and could do to communicate better with the membership! (Now shut up Colin, you know that gets up their noses….)

Colin

Hi Colin,
I'll keep an eye on the rear view mirror, if you're out in front I'm not likely to catch you with your extra horses Grin

The AGM won't be the same without your pertinent questions.
I hope the Committee have planned it so it won't be as long as last years Marathon, I'll give it an hour this year, then I'm off irrespective. Roll Eyes

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
SteveGales
Megaposter

« Reply #16 on: 09 July, 2009, 11:26:57 AM »

Margaret, Emma and I will be there from Friday to Sunday.

Having been on both Giro's before wouldn't want to miss this one.

We will be in the Fulvia as the Delta was on duty last weekend for the Goodwood Festival of Speed.

Next week Cholmondley Pageant of Power!

Steve
SteveGales
Megaposter

« Reply #17 on: 09 July, 2009, 03:54:54 PM »

Doh!

Just remembered the theme for the weekend, to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Delta! Will bring the evo as well.

Hopefully there will be a great turn out of all types of Delta over the weekend.

Steve
Harvey
« Reply #18 on: 09 July, 2009, 07:01:31 PM »

I hope the Committee have planned it so it won't be as long as last years Marathon, I'll give it an hour this year, then I'm off irrespective.

Brian, I tried to get everyone to run to a timetable last year and I was told it was not possible. However, after the over-run, I think it made the Committee realise that they need to run to a schedule. I'm told this was discussed in the last Committee meeting.
lee69
« Reply #19 on: 09 July, 2009, 09:26:52 PM »

I've just got off the phone from BBC Radio Shropshire. They'd like to interview me and someone who actually has a Lancia on the road on Saturday morning. And when I say morning, I mean 7.30am. Ideally they'd like a car that sounds amazing, so any offers? If you're interested and arriving on Friday night come and find me and impress me with your exhaust note.

Maybe Modestine will be purring by then. What a way to wake up Shrewsbury on a Saturday morning - the sound of a V8.....

Lee
Neil Lewis
« Reply #20 on: 09 July, 2009, 10:55:12 PM »

And when I say morning, I mean 7.30am.
Lee

Like Peter, Richard Fisher and I shall be at scrutineering of the rally in Ross on Wye at that time...

But I won't miss the never-ending financial presentation while finding out what Peugeot are up to Wink

Neil
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #21 on: 09 July, 2009, 10:56:04 PM »

I hope the Committee have planned it so it won't be as long as last years Marathon, I'll give it an hour this year, then I'm off irrespective.

Brian, I tried to get everyone to run to a timetable last year and I was told it was not possible. However, after the over-run, I think it made the Committee realise that they need to run to a schedule. I'm told this was discussed in the last Committee meeting.

Thanks Harvey,
I await the outcome with interest Cheesy

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #22 on: 10 July, 2009, 11:29:32 AM »

Here's two that are on their way ... about an hour ago (hope they make it!!)

* AGM2009 022.jpg (223.84 KB, 1238x1064 - viewed 358 times.)

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd