Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 02:18:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia "f" keys  (Read 4045 times)
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« on: 23 June, 2009, 08:45:27 PM »

A few weeks ago I did the unforgivable thing and lost a set of original keys for my Fulvia. At first I hoped I had just mislaid them, but they haven’t turned up and now I reckon they are really lost for ever. I have spare set of modern keys, but I would like to have a proper set of original black and white ones. See photo below of what the original ones looked like. It’s the “f” that matters, so Flavia or Flaminia would do!

Sadly, Omicron no longer has any blanks. Does anyone know of another source?

Thanks,

Colin

* IMGP6546a.jpg (65.59 KB, 567x425 - viewed 380 times.)
stuwilson128
Non-LMC Seller
Rebel Poster

« Reply #1 on: 23 June, 2009, 08:53:57 PM »

Colin,

I just had a look at the website for Cavalito, http://www.oldlanciaspares.com/fulvia_eng/carrozzeria.php and found in the body section locks with the "f" type keys.  The picture only shows the black ones, but it may be worth contacting them to see if they sell the blanks.

Stuart.

Stuart Wilson 11175
1973 Fulvia Coupe 1.3
2000 Lybra SW 2.4JTd
2009 Delta 1.9 Twin Turbo
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 24 June, 2009, 07:48:23 AM »

Thanks Stuart, and to others who replied off-forum. I’ll pursue one of the UK options first and I’ll let you know what I find. Any more suggestions would still be welcome.

Isn’t the forum wonderful!

Colin
Tim Ray
Lapsed

« Reply #3 on: 24 June, 2009, 12:51:27 PM »

Hello Colin
Look at Item No.230304107928 on ebay Italy.He currently has 3 black ones available.They come up fairly frequently from a variety of sources but for some reason mostly black.I searched on Lancia Fulvia Chiave.
Regards
Tim
GiuliettaTI
« Reply #4 on: 24 June, 2009, 05:38:46 PM »

Colin,

You will need to search for parts like this on www.ebay.it but when you want to bid just copy the auction number into the search box on www.ebay.uk then you can bid and pay in English. I have bought quite a few parts from Ebay sellers in Italy and so far the experience has been good.

All the best

Regards

Peter
St Volumex
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

Owner of RetroPart

« Reply #5 on: 25 June, 2009, 01:23:09 PM »

Hi Colin,

I have a spare set of original blanks for Flavia, but they differ from the Fulvia 2nd series keys we have.

But I am also about to begin making some reproduction items, as I have tested my concept for a resin moulding on an Appia "f" key.

Kindest regards,

Guy McDougall
www.facebook.com/RetroPart
Rare Parts for Rare Machines
Appia Coupé S3 (Rosina), Appia Berlina S3 (La Giaconda), Fulvia 1.3S 5 spd coupé (Tigger, belongs to Carol), Beta Spyder S2 (Vivaldi), Montecarlo Spyder S2, HPE VX (Pugsly) etc
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« Reply #6 on: 26 June, 2009, 08:22:31 AM »

Thanks, Guy, Peter and Tim,

I'll do some more delving and I'll come back to you off-forum.

Colin
Jai Sharma
Megaposter

« Reply #7 on: 30 June, 2009, 04:36:59 PM »

Hi Colin,

I may have a new white blank if memory serves me correctly. Let me know if you still need one and I will take a look.

Good response on the forum!
Jai
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd