Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 April, 2024, 12:35:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dedra Consortium Inaugural Meeting  (Read 8428 times)
karrozzi
« Reply #15 on: 15 October, 2008, 09:33:36 PM »

Dedra passed the M.O.T! Happy days Grin. Just goes to show, different M.O.T station, straight through with no advises. Maybe the recent run from Westbury to Luton and back helped with the emissions issue? Could this be the case? I will post some pictures for those of you who may be interested once I have worked out how to do it Huh?
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #16 on: 16 October, 2008, 12:23:47 AM »

What were you doing in Luton?
I'm only about 8 miles up the road towards Bedford.

Pleased she passed Grin

As far as adding photos, after you've typed out your message, below the box to the left it says "Additional Options" if you click on this it will open a browse box, browse & find your photo and click on open, this will then put the Photos address on the box; to add another photo click on "More Attachments" alongside the browse button and repeat browsing, and so on to a maximum of 8 items, from experience I would suggest you resize a copy of the original to about 100kbs, much larger than that and you can't see all the photo without adjusting the frame.

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
karrozzi
« Reply #17 on: 17 October, 2008, 12:49:27 AM »

Thanks for the instructions will try later to post some pics! I was dropping my mother off for her flight back home to Malta. I remembered that you live out that way, we met if you remember at the Vesuvio Italian car day..I was in my Beta Coupe, the dark green one. Unfortunately it was a late flight so the Dedra slipped in and out under cover of darkness in the wee small hours! Smiley
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #18 on: 17 October, 2008, 01:06:09 AM »

Hi Marcus,
Now I remember!
Pleased to hear the Dedra is doing well.If you need any help at all anytime, I have the manuals, hard copy & on CD + 15 years of Dedra experience Grin

Luton Airport, What a lovely place in the early hours of the morning, and what about all those lovely free parking spaces Cry

I did the Gatwick run for my daughter & husband a couple of weeks ago & I have have to repeat the journey saturday morning,the anticipation doesn't exactly fill me with joy. Remember back in the 1960's &70's when you parked right by the Brittania Airways Hangers at Luton, probably where the Terminal is now, and lean over the picket fence about 20ft away from the planes.

Brian
8227 Cool

Dedra Technical Adviser
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #19 on: 20 October, 2008, 11:06:38 AM »

One more photo Grin

Simon Spearman-Oxx sent me this photo that appeared in Route Classiche at time; I was unaware of our fame spreading so far until Simon brought it to my attention. Grin

Brian
8227 Cool

* img918 reduced copy.jpg (181.36 KB, 500x585 - viewed 339 times.)

Dedra Technical Adviser
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd