Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 08:26:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Series 1 Fulvia[1970] rhd, 1.3s rallye  (Read 2182 times)
murf
Lapsed

« on: 12 August, 2008, 04:45:40 PM »

I,m reluctantly selling my maroon fulvia which I purchased from Omicron a couple of years ago as a long term restoration/ 'retirement' project. The car was laid up in 1990 and dry stored by Omicron who had at that point rebuilt the engine which still runs very well with excellent oil pressure.
When I bought the car the brake servo and master cylinder were missing but I have subsequently purchased new ones[not fitted]from Omicron . The rest of the braking system seems to be intact but needs re-commissioning.
The bodywork is very shabby from being in storage and the rear transom panel has rusted out along the bottom edge.Both front wings have cracks at the top of the wheel arch from an earlier sub-frame problem but I was pleasantly surprised by the condition of the underside when it was inspected on the ramp at the time of buying.
I have bought various bits over the last two years through the LMC including secondhand front wings, a set of cromodoras and a set of cream series 2 seats along with misc small items. Sadly I have too many family commitments for the forseeable future and the prospect of retirement also seems to be further away than I had anticipated.
I am open to sensible offers and can forward pictures to anyone via e-mail. petemurf44@yahoo.com or contact me on my mobile 07921489571
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd