Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 02:58:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lancashire area meet up  (Read 3193 times)
alfasudtwinengine
« on: 07 August, 2008, 07:51:30 PM »

Hi all just wondering if anyone is interested in an area meet, or if there is one already please let me know, there used to be one in the houghton area but it stopped due to lack of interest,
neil-yaj396
Committee
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 08 August, 2008, 01:00:10 PM »

Viva Lancia lists the Lancashire meet as at The Boatyard Inn near J3 M65 (contact Paul Greenway or Alan Fairclough) but gives no day. I've been thinking of trying to resurrect a Yorkshire meeting. If the Lancashire meeting has died out as well how about a joint meeting? There are plenty of nice pubs on nice roads near the 'border'.

Neil

1979 1300 Beta Coupe, 2014 Ypsilon 1.2 S Series Momo
alfasudtwinengine
« Reply #2 on: 09 August, 2008, 09:36:47 PM »

Hi Neil this sounds like a good idea, lmc used to use the boat yard in houghton but was cancelled due to lack of interest,but i have spoke to a few poeple who would be interested in a meet, i have posted on cls forum with a little interest i think an italian car night would work rather than one make, were would you suggest to meet.

Mick.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd