Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 April, 2024, 12:10:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Replacement panels.  (Read 476 times)
makemeanoffer22

« on: 29 January, 2024, 04:35:51 PM »

My Flavia PN Coupe has some corrosion to the lower rear panels just behind the rear wheels ( probably fairly typical ) luckily the rest of the car is good so keen to keep it that way and looking to tackle repairing these area's. Does anybody know if these panels or part panels are manufactured by anybody, would be much easier than trying to form ?. Grateful for any suggestions.
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 29 January, 2024, 07:45:28 PM »

There doesn't seem to be anyon making panels, not that I could find within Europe anyway aside from in Italy that has floor and sill panels. I will have to just make to suit when the time comes, which I suspect will be your only choice I'm afraid.

https://www.biondilamierati.com/en/cat-prodotti/cat-25-en/

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
makemeanoffer22

« Reply #2 on: 30 January, 2024, 12:38:22 PM »

Thanks Kevin, it was wishful thinking but worth asking the question.
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 30 January, 2024, 08:10:26 PM »

Yes, I hear you.
I too wished there was at least someone making panels but alas no. There was someone a while back apparently but that didn't work out.
It's worth joining the Flavia consortium, Colin and the guys have been most helpful. I know there has been an approach to a UK guy who mostly does Fulvia panels but as far as I know nothing concrete yet. The trouble is the cost of making templates and designs before even making a ready to use panel makes the task prohibitively expensive for a commercial enterprise to undertake for what would be a very small number of potential sales, so we're left with just making pieces as we need.
Having said all that it is worth contacting/joining the consortium as I know they have some used, but useable sections of bodywork taken from scrapped cars many years ago so they might have a better piece, worth asking...

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
makemeanoffer22

« Reply #4 on: 04 February, 2024, 02:27:28 PM »

Hi Kevin, yes the Flavia consortium is well worth joining and have been a member for a couple of years .
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd