Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 08:49:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spyder tail lights  (Read 4058 times)
fay66
Permanent resident

« on: 09 July, 2008, 11:05:46 PM »

Can anyone please help  Roll Eyes

I have a Lancisti friend coming from South Africa & I'm meeting him at the Silverstone Classic 26th July.
I've already got him a lot of bits for his Dedra Auto but he has a number of other Lancia.
His Beta Spyder currently has odd tail lamps, the LH lamp has a small Rectangular reflector while the RH lamp has a Large Rectangular (nearly Square) Reflector.
Can anyone help with either a RH tail lamp with a small reflector or a LH Tail lamp with a large reflector so that he can have a matching pair

Brian Hilton
8227    Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
St Volumex
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

Owner of RetroPart

« Reply #1 on: 01 August, 2008, 11:39:17 AM »

There is a chap in South Africa who has made some replica lenses for these.  Mobile number to follow.

(A bit like that Bell's whisky TV advert - "When you're looking for something special, sometimes it's right under your nose".)  Grin

Guy McDougall
www.facebook.com/RetroPart
Rare Parts for Rare Machines
Appia Coupé S3 (Rosina), Appia Berlina S3 (La Giaconda), Fulvia 1.3S 5 spd coupé (Tigger, belongs to Carol), Beta Spyder S2 (Vivaldi), Montecarlo Spyder S2, HPE VX (Pugsly) etc
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 01 August, 2008, 06:17:49 PM »

Hello Guy,
I met up with Jack Joubert at the Classic Silverstone the weekend before last, he's over this side of the world on holiday, he's currently on a coach tour of the european mainland, but he left me & Silverstone with a load of Dedra bits for his Dedra Automatic, that I've been collecting for him since last November, along with a pair of secondhand Sypder tail lights off of the Spdyer John Turner spotted in London that was about to be scrapped, and very kindly obtained, paid, and posted to me! in time for me to pass them onto Jack.
Jack left with 2 boxes of bits but with a lighter pocket, I came away with a heavier pocket but minus 2 boxes of bits Grin

As soon as you can let me have the number for the fella with the lights I'll pass it onto Jack.

Brian
8227 Cool

Dedra Technical Adviser
St Volumex
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

Owner of RetroPart

« Reply #3 on: 04 August, 2008, 07:49:48 AM »

The fella's name is Dup and regularly attends the Piston Ring meetings at Modderfontein. 

I had his number at one stage, and looked for it this weekend but w/out success.  I'll check with the Piston Ring people, and pass it onto Jack  myself. 

Jack has helped me out a lot with new bits for our Fulvia.   Smiley

Guy McDougall
www.facebook.com/RetroPart
Rare Parts for Rare Machines
Appia Coupé S3 (Rosina), Appia Berlina S3 (La Giaconda), Fulvia 1.3S 5 spd coupé (Tigger, belongs to Carol), Beta Spyder S2 (Vivaldi), Montecarlo Spyder S2, HPE VX (Pugsly) etc
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 04 August, 2008, 09:21:46 AM »

The fella's name is Dup and regularly attends the Piston Ring meetings at Modderfontein. 

I had his number at one stage, and looked for it this weekend but w/out success.  I'll check with the Piston Ring people, and pass it onto Jack  myself. 

Jack has helped me out a lot with new bits for our Fulvia.   Smiley

Thanks Guy.

Brian

Dedra Technical Adviser
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd