Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
23 May, 2024, 10:17:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian Car Day Burghley House Stamford - Sunday 08 October  (Read 1247 times)
2VKP

« on: 27 September, 2023, 12:58:21 PM »

Dear all,

At a recent event, I was invited to display my Aurelia at this Italian only Car day, hosted by, ahem, the AROC. 

All Italian cars are most welcome and from experience, the venue is rather lovely.

If the weather is kind, it might just be the perfect Autumn event before the show season hibernates for the Winter...

https://aroc-uk.com/events/mitcar-midlands-italian-car-day/ for more details.

Kindest regards,

l

1953 Aurelia 3rd Series
B20-2881
mikeC
Lapsed
Megaposter

« Reply #1 on: 08 October, 2023, 06:24:06 PM »

Fifteen of the sixteen Lancias present; for some reason Brian chose to park FAY amongst the Fiats!

1953 Lancia Appia Series 1
1931 Austin Seven deluxe saloon
1914 Saxon Model A roadster

(previously owned Lancias: 1958 Appia Pininfarina coupe, 1987 Delta LX, 1986 Delta cabriolet, 1991 Dedra 1.8, 1993 Dedra 1.6)
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 08 October, 2023, 06:47:14 PM »

Fifteen of the sixteen Lancias present; for some be as close to the facilities chose to park FAY amongst the Fiats!
Sorry about that Mike I wasn't doing a Marlene Dietrich ( I vant to be alone)
I'm having problems walking and I needed to be as close to the facilities as possible
When I arrived the only Lancia was the beautiful Aurelia, and there was only 2 fiat's where I parked!
Great day, great venue, and great show with over 400 cars.
I also caught up with a few old friends as well.

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 08 October, 2023, 08:38:29 PM »

A very enjoyable and you might say unseasonably warm day which no doubt helped to boost numbers, a relatively low percentage of Lancia some might say but what we may have lacked in numbers we made up for in quality. Some really lovely cars and I was pleased that my Dedra was well recieved, not just by Lancia people so that was nice to know that what I regard as a great Lancia was appreciated by others.
Nice also to chat with other like minded folk, something I've missed since the Covid thing really so have vowed to make more of an effort next year to get out more..

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd