Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 April, 2024, 07:55:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia remote air filter assembly kit.  (Read 739 times)
roddy

« on: 07 August, 2023, 12:09:43 PM »

For the past 20 years I have successfully used a remote air filter on my Sport 1600, allowing the engine to breath easily and run 49 size slow running jets. Recently removed prior to selling the car, the complete assembly is now for sale.

It comprises a Green oiled cotton Cone Filter, mounted on a custom made bracket, fitted behind the front valance, and trunking cool air to air filter box. The black box has been internally modified to be completely empty, and acoustically dampened. The bath-tub flame shield still requires to be fitted (but is not included), as the incoming air does not like the sharp edges of the factory ram-pipes. (Ram-pipes should really have a smooth rounded profiled leading edge).

Suitable for both 1300 and 1600 engines, and coupé or Sport.  On the coupé the bracket, filter, and trunking connections can be made from under the bonnet.  On the Sport the R/H headlamp needs to be removed to gain access.

Price:- £40.00  (which is less than the price of the filter, never mind the time involved making the bracket and altering the filter box!). Plus £7.50 P&P

If you are interested, please send me a PM and I will forward photographs via Email attachment.  Regards -

Roddy Young
Dunfermline, Fife

1970 Fulvia Sport S1 1.3S
roddy

« Reply #1 on: 15 August, 2023, 04:19:09 PM »

Thank you for any interest, however the filter kit is now sold.

Roddy Young
Dunfermline, Fife

1970 Fulvia Sport S1 1.3S
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd