Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
27 April, 2024, 11:55:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beta coupe spares, free for collection  (Read 2307 times)
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #15 on: 29 March, 2023, 06:58:19 PM »

Peter, any parts that Kevin donates that aren't of use on my restoration will be given away free to anyone else who needs them. Once I've sorted through the spare parts I'll list them on the Beta forum and maybe have a garage day here? Parts that aren't kept for spares after that can go to Mark for future use by others.

What I love about this community is the way people are willing to help fellow owners with time, parts and sources, it's largely the same with the Stratos crowd. Long may it last.

Kev, I'll drop you a text and organise a van for a week on Saturday - 8th April and try to get to you as early as possible! The search for suitable boxes begins...

Cheers all

Guy

The fact that this bunch of parts may help a few guys keep theirs going is great, exactly why I have offered them for free, hopefully they'll be useful rather than sit on my shelves gathering more dust and rust.  Cool

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
SanRemo78
Rebel Poster

« Reply #16 on: 08 April, 2023, 07:46:19 PM »

Everything collected today, if anyone sees anything in the photos that Kev posted that you need please drop me a PM and I'll send better photos so you can assess whether it's worth collecting or the cost of postage (assuming it's not destined for my Coupe restoration!)

Great to meet Kev again, wish I could have had more time to stand and chat with everyone - next time maybe!

Guy
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #17 on: 08 April, 2023, 10:17:36 PM »

Likewise nice to meet, again Guy! Had forgotten about your Y10 visit!
I do hope that some parts will be of use, I know some will, but enough of them to have warranted your long drive and van hire.
But better that some parts get used than sat in my shed, and now I need to pull my finger out and get organised and stop hoarding parts 'm realistically not going to use!

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
SanRemo78
Rebel Poster

« Reply #18 on: 09 April, 2023, 08:02:26 AM »

Translation for everyone else - make room for another car! It was lovely to see the Flaminia, it's got lovely lines, I hope the new owner can do it justice (and get the heads off!).

I sent you a message by text last night Kev, if you find the glovebox/dash in your loft next time you're up there I'd really appreciate it if you could note the number on the back of the lock, the plastic part should have it engraved on it. It'll allow me to get a key cut (cheaply) for what I suspect will match the other locks I got from you yesterday!

Cheers
Guy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd