Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
27 April, 2024, 07:50:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delta HF4WD / Integrale group A front fog lamp panels  (Read 474 times)
theoldsmithy

« on: 25 January, 2023, 08:33:23 PM »

Hi all

I recently managed to source an original group A style front bumper fog lamp panel.  As I could only find one I have had it scanned to flip & 3D print to produce a pair.

If anyone is interested in a pair please do let me know.  They fit by way of the sprung steel clips as found on the normal spec blanking panels.  Without the clips I can do a pair of panels including UK postage for £130.

If you need the clips fabricating let me know, where I went they are pricey as it's quite a lot of fiddly work to make them with the right 'spring' (so they tell me).  I admit I have used rather a high quality facility to make them, so I daresay they could probably be fabricated cheaper & would work fine!  But they're next door to the scanners so very handy to use.  Normal blanking plates can often be found on ebay that will provide the clips, although the panels are then of no use of course.

Here are photos of them (grey is the original) plus a gratuitous shot of a lovely HF4WD wearing a pair.

« Last Edit: 03 December, 2023, 10:34:57 PM by theoldsmithy » Logged

Michael Smith
1987 Delta HF4WD
2012 Delta 1.4 SR
2012 Ypsilon 0.9 Limited
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd