Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 09:57:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fleur De Lys Classic Vehicle Gathering - Wakefield 4/7/08  (Read 3680 times)
ian.cleary
« on: 04 July, 2008, 09:17:14 AM »

Following a note on Retro Rides (another forum I'm active on), I've noted that there's a get together of interesting machinery tonight in Wakefield:

Fleur-De-Lys 'classic vehicle gathering'
Friday 4th July 2008
4pm till dusk
Thornes Park
Horbury Rd, Wakefield,
WF2 8TY

I'll be taking the Dedra along, and it would be great to see other Lancia present at the gathering... appreciate it's short notice but the weather is lovely today and it would be much more interesting with some Italian presence Smiley

Some pictures from last year's event (not mine, credit goes to: mk14dr):

Scarpia
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

« Reply #1 on: 04 July, 2008, 11:06:59 AM »

that's what I call an attachment. i think our forum server just imploded. How did you do that? Nice to see at least half a dozen cars I have previously owned in the pictures. some memories are better than others.... Wink
ian.cleary
« Reply #2 on: 04 July, 2008, 11:42:16 AM »

Cheesy

should be a good evening I think, as long as the weather holds. I'm taking the little one along for some brainwashing, she needs to learn Car Fu Smiley

(the pictures are linked to Photobucket rather than attached, so no need to fear for the health of the server that the forum is hosted on Wink )
ian.cleary
« Reply #3 on: 04 July, 2008, 11:56:05 PM »

Was a great show, but not enough Italians by far... but a lovely atmosphere and a small Lancia encampment would have made it perfect Smiley

Pictures:

And the only Lancia at the event...

Perhaps there are other Northern Lancias that would welcome a trip next year?

/ic
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd