Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 01:36:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Really lovely totally rebuilt to high standard injected Flavia Coupe for sale in  (Read 822 times)
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« on: 06 August, 2022, 04:39:36 PM »

Earlier this week, I dropped into an Italian friend of mines workshop to collect some refurbished Aurelia boot lights.
Whilst I was there he showed me his Mendoza blue injected 1800cc Flavia Coupe which he has been working on for some time. It has been totally rebuilt mechanically and bodywork wise and is now finished and looks really lovely. Its now for for sale and if anyone is interested I can put you in contact. Apparently they are not especially sought after in Italy and so will most likely be exported.
My friends  English is good and they are close to Florence about 1 hour from Bologna.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd