Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 02:08:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 16" Pepperpot Wheels may soon be available  (Read 302 times)
Simon16V

« on: 10 March, 2024, 12:28:56 PM »

In case anyone is interested in having 16" Pepperpots on their 8 or 16V deltas, there is a Facebook Group Buy page now live.  I have no commercial involvement with this but have registered my interest to buy a set as I have wanted to be able to fit a big brake upgrade for ages, but want to keep the original wheel look as in my opinion these are the best design for the car.  Another benefit will be the wider range of performance tyre options available.

They need a minimum of 50 orders to make this happen

For those non-Facebook users who would like to express their interest, please let me know and I can put you in touch with the people making this happen.

The price is going to be £1000 for a set of four.  The paint / diamond cut finish will be the same as the original wheels.  ET20.  4 bolt fixings only so not suitable for Evos.

https://facebook.com/groups/3230836280380037/
« Last Edit: 10 March, 2024, 08:41:57 PM by Simon16V » Logged
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 10 March, 2024, 03:13:45 PM »

Any ideas on what brake upgrade this would make available?
There are a few choices out there but often require a 17" wheel but I don't really want to go that large so may be interested in a set to allow a bigger disc size whilst keeping the OE look.

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
Simon16V

« Reply #2 on: 10 March, 2024, 03:25:00 PM »

I believe there is a good solution using Renault Clio Sport 197 200 / Megane Sport Mk2 RS225 4 pot front calipers.  The chap that has instigated the 16" wheels has the answers so if you're a Facebook user and join the group buy page you'll be able to ask him.  His Facebook name is Evolution Steve.
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 10 March, 2024, 04:58:38 PM »

I have a Clio sport 197 with the brembo calipers, not a huge Facebook user but I'll try and have a look 👍

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
Simon16V

« Reply #4 on: 15 March, 2024, 09:39:05 PM »

Here is a link to the page where you can register your interest with the company who will be handling the manufacture of the wheels:

https://www.b-star.co.uk/pages/contact-us?fbclid=IwAR3wKwkvCeRR-Nkwd-EFB7YonZL0bJTF8R0kD-PFMAbFTpGyv_RdxknjDCY

In the comment box just put something to the effect that you'd like to register your interest in joining the group buy for a set of the Lancia Delta integrale 16" Pepperpot wheels (or more if you so choose).

If you want to ask the manufacturer more questions before committing the email address to use is:

info@b-star.co.uk

The name of the chap that owns / runs the company is Christian Biesty.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd