Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 12:48:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Deeside Motor Show at Kincardine O'Neil, Aberdeenshire, 2nd & 3rd July  (Read 880 times)
Neil
Permanent resident

« on: 21 March, 2022, 03:03:47 PM »

Royal Deeside Motor Show at Kincardine O'Neil, Aberdeenshire, on the weekend 2nd and 3rd July, with our planned LMC participation on Sunday 3rd.

Please contact Alistair Stenhouse for more details

Neil   

1973 Fulvia S2 1.3
A1.6HPE

« Reply #1 on: 22 March, 2022, 10:08:42 PM »

This was a great success last year - we won the award for Best Club Stand - thanks Neil Jeffrey !
It is an opportunity for members in the Aberdeen/Stonehaven area to gather together and get to know each other. Obviously all members are welcome and in 2021 there were several who travelled a considerable distance to get there. I would imagine that we are unlikely to win for a second year in a row, but if we get enough cars there - who knows?

Alistair Stenhouse is co-ordinating our presence this year as Neil is committed to competing in the Ecosse Junior Rally Championship on the day. We wish Neil and Thomas good fortune for that event and all year.

If you would like to contact Alistair, send me a direct message and I can provide contact details.

Leo Capaldi (Edinburgh Area Co-ordinator)
« Last Edit: 22 March, 2022, 10:10:50 PM by A1.6HPE » Logged

Edinburgh Regional Co-Ordinator
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd