Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 April, 2024, 03:04:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia Zagato restoration  (Read 1265 times)
alcarr

Lancia Beta Spider, Lancia Fulvia Zagato

« on: 16 February, 2022, 09:14:33 PM »

I’m probably going over stuff that’s been covered before, but if you’re ok with this I’d like to put out for a some feedback regarding Fulvia Zagato restoration. I have been a pen pusher all my life with some basic mechanics on various cars, but the dark art welding and panel beating have never been my forte.
I am therefore in a position of owning a lovely Series2 1300 Sport that is in a sad state that needs a serious refurbishment. I’m based in Kent so someone fairly close would be preferable, but if there is someone that has really impressed the members who is farther out that could be a possibility.
Again sorry if I’m going over old ground, but your help is much appreciated
Best regards Alan
Here are some photos
« Last Edit: 12 March, 2022, 08:59:57 PM by alcarr » Logged
Jai Sharma
Megaposter

« Reply #1 on: 17 February, 2022, 07:47:40 AM »

Always a difficult question but I would look at James Parry, although in Wales I have heard good things about his work.
Jaydub
Megaposter

« Reply #2 on: 17 February, 2022, 12:47:33 PM »

Although having no personal experience of them, I would suggest trying Day & White at Brands Hatch circuit in Fawkham. If you search on You Tube for Harrys Garage Fulvia Zagato restoration, you can see what they did for him. His car was really bad and they really turned it around. It probably wasn`t cheap but worth a call I think, as they really know Lancias.

Good Luck.

1600 HF. S2.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd