Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
20 April, 2024, 04:45:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flavia 1.8 coupe interior trim  (Read 2140 times)
Dave Gee
Megaposter

« on: 05 December, 2021, 10:36:43 AM »

I am slowly getting rid of my spares. (Having just cleared out my father in law's workshop, I feel some effort needs to be made at this stage!) I am disposing of them via several routes including the Club magazine, Ebay and the Forum. Those going on the Forum will be given to members for a donation to Rainbows Children's Hospice. This time I have  a set of interior trim for a Flavia 1.8 coupe. It includes driver and passenger seats, back seats and door cards etc. All will need retrimming but the seat bases/frames are all in very good condition. These would need collection. I'm based in the East Midlands close to jct 22 of the M1. If you're interested, please see the attached picture and/or give me a ring. 07970 421633.
Dave Gee
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 05 December, 2021, 11:21:26 PM »

Hi Dave. I'd probably be interested in there if nobody is desperate for them, collection not too much of an issue for me either from near Boston.
My 1963 Flavia coupe will hopefully one day get my attention, these  could be handy if I find I'm missing bits, or are better than mine. Retrimming aside of course, but no idea of my seats condition mechanically.
Kev.

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
Dave Gee
Megaposter

« Reply #2 on: 07 December, 2021, 10:15:54 AM »

You're welcome to them. Just let me know when you want to pick up.

Best wishes

Dave
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 07 December, 2021, 08:43:23 PM »

Noticed the doors too Dave, will there be more parts?
Makes sense to save as much for mine as I can...fetch the lot in one go if possible, as before as regards if anyone else desperately wants anything but happy to free up space for you and store them with my car, a decent pile of parts will deserve a decent donation  Cool

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
Dave Gee
Megaposter

« Reply #4 on: 07 December, 2021, 08:59:18 PM »

Kev give me a ring on Day time 07970421633 evening 01530230971

Dave
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 07 December, 2021, 09:03:02 PM »

I'll give you a ring tomorrow Dave.  Cool

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #6 on: 14 December, 2021, 09:19:42 PM »

Nice to meet you today Dave, many thanks for the parts and the 'screens too.  The templates I made were a godsend, they look a perfect match, thankfully they made it home without shattering!
This time next year I may actually get started on the car..

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd