Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:58:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lambda/Augusta spares  (Read 1215 times)
peteracs
Administrator
Rebel Poster

« on: 12 January, 2022, 01:34:44 PM »

Hi

We received this request to post from a non member. As they were his late fathers I thought it appropriate to include on the forum. I did not want to publish the contact info online, so please message me if you want me to give you it, I have both email and phone details, they are located in Buxton as far as I understand.

Peter

Email received.

“I would be very grateful if you post the spares, please see the attached pictures, 
Clearing out my late fathers stuff, 
Head Gasket,  believed Lambda hand, made in the 1960s, thick copper, 2-3 mm thick, unsure why bores are oval? Price of postage
Steering Wheel,  also believed Lambda for renovation,  never tried removing the outer cover, offers?

Piston and Rod, piston marked 74x93, possibly Augusta,  though a friend says the cut out indicates a Two Stroke,  unusual ring design,  R116175 4973 stamped on the Con rod,  Price of postage
Can post anywhere if carriage covered.
Jason Curteis

Beta Spyder S2 pre F/L 1600
Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600
SanRemo78
Rebel Poster

« Reply #1 on: 12 January, 2022, 02:25:18 PM »

That steering wheel would make a lovely wall hanger!
JohnMillham
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 12 January, 2022, 07:18:20 PM »

The head gasket is certainly for a Lambda, but the piston and rod are nothing to do with Augustas. Much too stubby!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd