Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 02:21:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Glass  (Read 2723 times)
Dave Gee
Megaposter

« on: 04 November, 2021, 01:09:28 PM »

More than 25 years ago I bought a job lot of Lancia parts to help with my restoration of a Flaminia wreck. This has left me with a lot of spares. They are all for Flaminias, Flavias and Fulvias, and possibly some Beta models. This is all I could get from the guy who broke the cars. However, it means I now have a stack of window glass for various models, but unfortunately, when he broke the cars, nothing was marked.

If anyone is after some glass, then you are welcome to come and look at it. I cannot guarantee that what you want will be there, but it might provide you with a solution to some of your restorations. Pricewise, I would appreciate a donation to a children's charity. I live in NW Leicestershire. If you are interested, please ring me first on 07970 421633

Dave

Jay
Megaposter

« Reply #1 on: 05 November, 2021, 12:00:47 PM »

Hi David what a great idea and generous offer, you don’t happen to have a S1 Fulvia Sport front screen, or any other glass for it, as front is cracked and the rest is plexi. Many thanks Jay.     

Julian Wood, Kingston, London
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 05 November, 2021, 06:30:51 PM »

If Dave doesn't have them, I have the rear side windows with rubbers and stainless steel trims in my autojumble stock. Richard

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Dave Gee
Megaposter

« Reply #3 on: 06 November, 2021, 10:08:40 AM »

Jay
I would go for Richard's rear side windows.
Earlier this year I sold a pair of doors to a club member. These included the glass. I know he didn't want the glass, so I'll contact him and see if he's still got them.
Its highly likely I have a windscreen,  because of the other S1 parts I have had. You need to send me a paper template in the post so I can check. I'll PM you the address when I have contacted the guy with the doors.
Dave
Dave Gee
Megaposter

« Reply #4 on: 15 December, 2021, 07:18:38 PM »

The glass I have remaining includes front and rear screens for a Flaminia 4 door saloon and the rear screen for a Flaminia PF coupe plus a lot of other models for Lancias as yet unidentified. They will all be scrapped at the beginning of the new year if unwanted.
Dave Gee
07970 421633
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 15 December, 2021, 09:04:10 PM »

Hello Dave, did you receive my paper patterns?

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Dave Gee
Megaposter

« Reply #6 on: 16 December, 2021, 09:55:38 AM »

Yes Richard put on one side for you only have a rear screen

Dave
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #7 on: 16 December, 2021, 11:43:46 AM »

Many thanks Dave.

Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #8 on: 21 December, 2021, 06:18:45 PM »

More than 25 years ago I bought a job lot of Lancia parts to help with my restoration of a Flaminia wreck. This has left me with a lot of spares. They are all for Flaminias, Flavias and Fulvias, and possibly some Beta models. This is all I could get from the guy who broke the cars. However, it means I now have a stack of window glass for various models, but unfortunately, when he broke the cars, nothing was marked.

If anyone is after some glass, then you are welcome to come and look at it. I cannot guarantee that what you want will be there, but it might provide you with a solution to some of your restorations. Pricewise, I would appreciate a donation to a children's charity. I live in NW Leicestershire. If you are interested, please ring me first on 07970 421633

Dave

If anyone from the Kent/ Sussex area needs spares transporting, I would be happy to share costs. I have one item to get to Maidstone. Richard

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd