Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
20 April, 2024, 03:50:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Works Fulvia at the rolling road  (Read 1116 times)
jus

« on: 13 August, 2021, 08:26:37 PM »

Hi all.
I had an update from Vere yesterday. My works Fulvia has been taken apart and put back together over the last 10 months or so, and has made it to the rolling road.
https://youtu.be/M2uxPvSfTsA

The engine has been rebuilt with all original (period) parts, aside from the v1016 cams - Vere used their own. It doesn't have high compression pistons (it has 10.8:1 instead of the 11.3:1 used by Lancia) - I'd rather go a bit lower and have an engine that lasts longer. It was giving about 130HP at this test. I'm happy with that. Venturi diameters reduced for better acceleration as I'll be using it for hill climbing. An extra 5HP by changing the carb trumpets - but it has to run with some kind of filtering. The original exhaust was repaired and the manifold is a Bosato design. There's more power to be had from Vere's exhaust - but I wanted it as original as possible.

1969 S1 Fulvia 1.6
1971 Ex-works Fulvia 1.6
1975 Gr4 Stratos HF
1982 Beta Spyder
1982 037 Rally

Recently passed: 1986 Delta S4
Long since passed: Delta HF Turbo ie, Delta HF Turbo (carb), Delta 1500.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd