Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 09:47:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dedra on ebay - cheap?!  (Read 2794 times)
grandespud

« on: 14 June, 2021, 02:18:57 PM »

You may have all seen it, apologies if it's old news, but this has dropped in price......

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154338720454?hash=item23ef4dfac6:g:RQwAAOSw5J5gSxTT

I've had a closer look at the pics and vid on the garage web site - wheels are shot and look completely wrong for the car. The 'supersprint' exhaust, whilst nice that's it's stainless steel, I'm guessing is quite sporty sounding so doesn't seem appropriate really. There are a couple of rust spots appearing around the rear arches and rear cill areas but not bad considering. Rear spoiler looks to have a fair bit of paint damage/chipping on the trailing edge, possibly from reversing into something. Generally, pretty clean body wise. Service history looks quite limited unfortunately - just past MOT paperwork mainly, and the last service on 2019, which included belts. Looks like it's sailed through the MOT for the last few years at least, with minor advisories relating to disc wear and exhaust gas leaks (which would explain the stainless sports exhaust!). only slight concern is the mention of an engine oil leak, but noted as 'not excessive'.

Tempting, especially if the price keeps dropping!.......
nyssa7
Megaposter

« Reply #1 on: 15 June, 2021, 07:10:11 AM »

No longer for sale

2000 kappa coupe 20vt
1996 kappa saloon 20vt race car
the "Yntegrale"
1999 Lotus Elise S1
2016 AMG GTS

Y10 Advisor
Andy D

« Reply #2 on: 15 June, 2021, 06:55:32 PM »

It's back!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154494422841?hash=item23f895cf39:g:RQwAAOSw5J5gSxTT

1990 Delta HF Turbo i.e.
grandespud

« Reply #3 on: 16 June, 2021, 02:53:02 PM »

Still looks nice overall. Would need to loose the HF badge and Abarth stickers besides the wheels and exhaust. Even with that low mileage, it still feels a little overpriced when it has very little service history. With just one previous owner form new maybe they could be trace and asked about any back history. Shame it's so far away otherwise I'd be having a look.
m tulloch
Megaposter

« Reply #4 on: 20 June, 2021, 07:58:36 PM »

I'm just up the road & can have a look if you're interested.
grandespud

« Reply #5 on: 21 June, 2021, 04:03:24 PM »

I'm just up the road & can have a look if you're interested.

Thanks Matthew, I'll bear that in mind. I keep jumping between being interested in having it because getting another opportunity for such a low owner/mileage car may not come along, and dismissing it because it's a potential money pit. But then that's all part of the Lancia enthusiasts dilemma in life!  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd