Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 06:21:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia Restoration)  (Read 2802 times)
stephenS

« on: 22 October, 2020, 04:27:26 PM »

For some while now I've been surfing the internet hoping to find videos or articles with pictures showing detailed restoration work on any series of  Fulvia Sport Zagato.

No joy so far.

Can anyone give me any pointers (Photos and Images and Videos , Web sites, YouTube clips etc) please?
Ddavef

« Reply #1 on: 16 February, 2021, 10:11:26 AM »

Look up Harry's Garage YouTube channel, he has just started the restoration of his Zagato, will be fun to follow.
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 16 February, 2021, 11:09:32 AM »

Vere  Lancia? Also I think Norm's (albeit Coupe) thread must be one of the most informative. Richard

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Jay
Megaposter

« Reply #3 on: 16 February, 2021, 02:12:24 PM »

If you are searching restoration images for reference, which I do. Then there are loads of images on the internet, also not forgetting the coupe shares most of the same panels underneath so these images are also relevant. Starting on this forum there are some really good coupe restore/build threads all with lots of photos. Then move on to the other forums, I would I say there approx. 5 or 6 Lancia and Fulvia dedicate ones out there, all with lots of photos. Lastly it’s Facebook, again the usual Lancia and Fulvia groups trawl through their photos and you will get to know the restorers out there, for example Officna Ratto
I hope this helps

Julian Wood, Kingston, London
dannels
Megaposter

« Reply #4 on: 18 February, 2021, 02:37:38 PM »

On Instagram - its worth following lanciafulviazagato_racer

He is restoring his competition car right now and posts regularly....

D

1961 Flaminia GT, 1966 Matra Djet V
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd