Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 08:50:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great North Classic Car Show - Beamish 3rd July  (Read 3077 times)
neil-yaj396
Committee
Permanent resident

« on: 13 January, 2021, 04:52:10 PM »

My name is Adam Arbon, I am the events coordinator for the Great North Classic Car Show 2021. We are excited to invite you to the show as an exhibitor. It is free to be an exhibitor and takes place on Saturday the 3rd of July 2021, our car show will be a covid friendly event as we will follow all the necessary Government guidelines to keep you safe.
The show will include for the first time an after show party at the end of the afternoon, which will feature music, a selection of food vendors and a BBQ. The after show party is free too exhibitors and will be a fantastic way to end a glorious day.
Please confirm your attendance by the 3rd of June 2021 as our numbered pitches are limited in quantity and allocated on a first come first serve basis, or potentially miss out on a spot in the show. Entry for exhibitors is free for the vehicle plus up to 2 occupants. Entry to the show field for exhibitors is between 7.30am and 10am. A continuous presence of the exhibited vehicle is expected throughout the day.
To ensure the safety of everyone at the show we will be following all the Covid guidelines and we will be updating our website with any further safety measures.

Showcase your car
We will have more pitches than ever before including a limited number of exclusive indoor pitches, so please email us with your full contact details and details of the car(s) you would like to bring to the 2021 Great North Classic Car Show. For club entries please indicate the number of pitches required, bulk vehicle details are not required.
Contact us
The show will take place at Red Row, Beamish, Durham, DH9 0RW. We will provide further information closer to the date about the show and we look forward to seeing you there.
If you have any questions please send me an email or call us on +44 (0) 1207 233 525.

Visit the website for more information: https://www.greatnorthclassiccarshow.com

1979 1300 Beta Coupe, 2014 Ypsilon 1.2 S Series Momo
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 13 January, 2021, 06:29:10 PM »

My name is Adam Arbon, I am the events coordinator for the Great North Classic Car Show 2021. We are excited to invite you to the show as an exhibitor. It is free to be an exhibitor and takes place on Saturday the 3rd of July 2021, our car show will be a covid friendly event as we will follow all the necessary Government guidelines to keep you safe.
The show will include for the first time an after show party at the end of the afternoon, which will feature music, a selection of food vendors and a BBQ. The after show party is free too exhibitors and will be a fantastic way to end a glorious day.
Please confirm your attendance by the 3rd of June 2021 as our numbered pitches are limited in quantity and allocated on a first come first serve basis, or potentially miss out on a spot in the show. Entry for exhibitors is free for the vehicle plus up to 2 occupants. Entry to the show field for exhibitors is between 7.30am and 10am. A continuous presence of the exhibited vehicle is expected throughout the day.
To ensure the safety of everyone at the show we will be following all the Covid guidelines and we will be updating our website with any further safety measures.

Showcase your car
We will have more pitches than ever before including a limited number of exclusive indoor pitches, so please email us with your full contact details and details of the car(s) you would like to bring to the 2021 Great North Classic Car Show. For club entries please indicate the number of pitches required, bulk vehicle details are not required.
Contact us
The show will take place at Red Row, Beamish, Durham, DH9 0RW. We will provide further information closer to the date about the show and we look forward to seeing you there.
If you have any questions please send me an email or call us on +44 (0) 1207 233 525.

Visit the website for more information: https://www.greatnorthclassiccarshow.com

I'd like to go but the fuel and hotel costs would make it prohibitive these days, with a 500 mole round trip.
« Last Edit: 13 January, 2021, 06:31:21 PM by fay66 » Logged

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Mikenoangelo
Megaposter

« Reply #2 on: 14 January, 2021, 09:51:09 AM »

I'd like to go but the fuel and hotel costs would make it prohibitive these days, with a 500 mole round trip.

Gosh I didn't know the Underground had been extended so far - perhaps part of evening up the North Grin
Mike
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 15 January, 2021, 06:35:31 PM »

Cheesy Grin

Gosh I didn't know the Underground had been extended so far - perhaps part of evening up the North Grin
Mike

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Neil
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 26 March, 2021, 05:24:59 PM »

Updated details from the show organisers:

Showcase your car

Contact us

* GNCCS21-Email-Image.jpg (1085.78 KB, 1200x800 - viewed 212 times.)

Neil   

1973 Fulvia S2 1.3
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd