Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:34:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flavia Coupe ARB rubbers  (Read 2948 times)
BlueKSO

63 Flavia Coupe

« on: 02 October, 2019, 01:55:22 PM »

I’m just about to replace the front ARB/sway bar rubber mounts on my 63 Coupe, prior to it’s MOT.
I’d appreciate any comments or advice on any problems I’m likely to come up against.  The job does look fairly straight forward......and how many times have I used that phrase!

Cheers,  Peter
BlueKSO

63 Flavia Coupe

« Reply #1 on: 10 October, 2019, 04:22:27 PM »

That was easy.  Couple of hours, which included a tea break.  Thank heaven for Fairy Liquid!

Cheers,  Peter
Wrenched

« Reply #2 on: 05 January, 2020, 12:22:32 AM »

Hi, back in April I bought a charmingly unmolested 1970 coupé that has lived in South Africa, all its life by the look of it. It's surprisingly sound but some rubber parts including the ARB bushes reached the end of their life some whike back. May I ask where new ones can be found?
Thanks.
markinnes

« Reply #3 on: 28 May, 2020, 11:03:19 PM »

Hi Wrenched, did you buy your SA car in Dorset, owned by a guy in Bath, Flavia 2000 coupe 1970 in Rosso York [maroon]? I looked at it before buying an exact replica via Richard Thorne. Mine was more messed with, ran less well, was more expensive and needed re-bushing throughout. Ah well. Still I love it.
You can get ARB bushes at good price from Colin Clamp of the Lancia Flavia Consortium. You may need to join the consortium first, you get access to lots of info and newsletters etc.
http://www.flavia2000consortium.org.uk/home/
good luck, Mark Innes
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd