Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 07:32:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OIL TANK  (Read 3553 times)
Kevin MacBride
Lapsed
Megaposter

« on: 13 February, 2008, 12:14:31 PM »

A friend of mine is looking for some kind of oil tank fitted to the bulkhead of a Lambda. The part is missing from his restoration car and was wondering if anyone had one or knew of someone who could make same.

B20 4th series (having a 'facelift')

2000 sedan
Fiat Multipla
Fiat Cinquecento
rogerelias
Rebel Poster

MY 1600HF IN HEARTBEAT GARAGE

« Reply #1 on: 15 February, 2008, 01:41:58 PM »

I have a man near me who is a marvel , at making petrol tanks, oil tanks, and even motorcycle fairings, all made out of alloy, if he had some sort of diagram i am sure he could help, if intersted i will get his contact number.

FULVIA 1600HF LUSSO
1958 VELOCETTE MAC
Triumph Bonneville t120v 1972
1968 MGC ROADSTER
1958 Series 2 Appia berlina
johnturner
Lapsed

« Reply #2 on: 15 February, 2008, 02:28:04 PM »

I assume this is the cylindrical tank fitted to the 8th series, like the thing sticking out from under the bulkhead in this photograph of my old saloon (the 7th was different). Les Keeling now owns this car and is a very skillful tinsmith who I am sure could make a tank if he would, but it is a complicated bit of kit and it might be worth putting a wanted ad in Viva Lancia and/or the VSCC Newsletter. It is the sort of thing that might well be sitting under someones bench since hey don't wear out.

* lambda-oil-tank.jpg (28.58 KB, 600x400 - viewed 481 times.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd