Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 09:27:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aurelia spin-on oil filter conversion kit  (Read 3729 times)
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« on: 17 March, 2020, 12:00:50 PM »

I have a couple of surplus Aurelia spin-on oil filter conversion kits for engines which use the canister type bowl and paper oil filter.
These comprise:
1 x new V section rubber seal ( as used on the original canister type bowl)
1 x aluminium adaptor plate
1 x steel threaded fitting
1 x star locking washer
1 x set fitting instructions - it takes 5 minutes!

You need to supply a modern spin-on oil filter such as MAHLE OC120 or MANN W81881 (Toyota).
£69 per kit delivered UK.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 23 March, 2020, 07:52:39 AM »

I have just one of these left and I don't think I will be able to go to the post office as the week progresses. Any takers?
Chris

Chris Gawne
Charles T

« Reply #2 on: 20 April, 2020, 05:35:32 PM »

Good afternoon Chris,

Is this one remaining item still available?

Thank you,
Charles
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 20 April, 2020, 07:05:41 PM »

Sent you a pm Charles.
Chris

Chris Gawne
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 17 June, 2020, 02:55:07 PM »

Back in Italy after a trouble free journey yesterday from a deserted Heathrow ( T2 with 1 flight every 90 mins or so) to Paris CDG and then on to Venice Marco Polo. Both flights with Air France100% full   - surgical masks all the way -  with no hassle with anyone and everywhere spotlessly clean. France demanded sworn self certification paperwork and a reason for travel even though we were transitting through ( as it happens we had negative Covid tests last Friday) and on arrival in Venice where there was just one flight yesterday afternoon(!!!)  the immigration policeman very pleasantly welcomed us back as residents.
Our temperatures were taken several times en route and neither of us felt worried or nervous during the day.
Last hurdle was to collect our wonderful old 320,000 mile petrol Landcruiser from a field where it was the only car parked....it had been there for 4 months outside as we left in a bit of a rush on Feb 25th and of course after a Lithium battery jump ( apart from a mobile phone surely the 2nd most important accessory to carry in an old car?) it started and took us home.
No problems here apart from a couple of nasty nests of large hornets between the upstairs windows and the shutters and our  lovely neighbours looked after our vines and trees and cut all the grass over the weekend.
Lots still to do of course here with our 4.5 acres before the family arrive for holiday at the end of July but its nice to be back.
Anyway back on topic - I find have a couple of these kits left here and I can bring them back at the beginning of September or if you are desperate for one I can UPS for £20 max straight away.
Chris 

Chris Gawne
Charles T

« Reply #5 on: 18 June, 2020, 07:34:50 AM »

Thank you Chris,

It is good to hear about your relatively trouble free trip. I can understand that the airlines want to get international travel back up and running again as soon as they can, even if it takes time to get anywhere close to the previous numbers.
One thing I have noticed is the relatively small number of airliners going across this part of Oxfordshire at the moment.

I have sent you a pm.
Charles
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd