Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 09:48:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone in Yorkshire got an S2/3 Coupe?  (Read 3653 times)
andyps
Megaposter

« on: 26 November, 2019, 03:36:42 PM »

I'm after a favour if anyone in Yorkshire has an S2 or 3 Coupe or Sport. I've been struggling with the wiring on my S2 Sport 1.3 because there are some wires not connected and nothing obvious to connect them to. Even though I can see from the wiring diagram what they should connect to (although some don't have obvious connections on the diagram, just straight runs) it isn't always easy to figure where an electrical component actually is. It would be really helpful if I could have a close look at the wiring on another car and take some photos so I can try to get things sorted on mine - can anyone help? I'm happy to pay for beers after having a look Grin
simonandjuliet
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 26 November, 2019, 05:41:14 PM »

Hi, I have sent you an email

AmilcarCGS, ApriliaCabrio,S2Aprilia,Ardea c'cino,S4 Ardea, Appia c'cino, Appia f'cino,B20 s4,4 R4 Sinpar, R4 Rodeo, 65 Moke, 2xR60 Tractor, 2xToselli 78, Moto Guzzi Ercole, Disco 3, Mini ALL4 JCW, Moto Guzzi Cardellino, Fulvia GT, RE Himalayan, Ypsilon
andyps
Megaposter

« Reply #2 on: 26 November, 2019, 08:07:17 PM »

Thanks, I've replied.
neil-yaj396
Committee
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 27 November, 2019, 03:18:38 PM »

Andy

Jo Hudson has a series 2 and lives just East of Leeds. She doesn't do the forum but I can get a contact for her if you want?

She will be at the Yorkshire meet up on Saturday, but I think you said you couldn't make that.

Neil

1979 1300 Beta Coupe, 2014 Ypsilon 1.2 S Series Momo
andyps
Megaposter

« Reply #4 on: 27 November, 2019, 04:38:40 PM »

Thanks Neil, East of Leeds is absolutely great for me as I'm near Pontefract so possibly not far - if you can put me in touch with Jo that would be really helpful. Unfortunately I can't make it for the Yorkshire meet this time.
Roy Bod Bolderson

« Reply #5 on: 19 January, 2020, 07:56:27 AM »

HI did you get sorted with wiring if not live in swillington let use no
regards Bod
andyps
Megaposter

« Reply #6 on: 15 February, 2020, 09:59:04 AM »

HI did you get sorted with wiring if not live in swillington let use no
regards Bod

Hi Bod, many thanks for that, I think I've figured it out but will drop you a PM as it might be helpful to look at a car to check I've got it right. Taken me a while to reply because I've been a bit busy refitting a bathroom so no chance to work on the car recently!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd