Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 11:15:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Classics at Glemham 6th September  (Read 1266 times)
neil-yaj396
Committee
Permanent resident

« on: 26 January, 2020, 12:08:37 PM »

LMC members are invited to this event;

Hi There
My name is Andrew Gallant and I am the Chair of Judges at the Glemham Hall Classic Car Show. I had the pleasure of visiting your club stand at the NEC Classic Car Show in November and discussed the possibility of your club attending the show this year, which is on Sunday 6th September. In addition to classic and exotic cars, motorcycles, commercial and military vehicles on display we also have live music, food and drink, entertainment, an auto jumble and trade stands.
The show raises money for Children in Need and although 2019 was our inaugural show you will see from the pictures on our website that there were very many vehicles in attendance and this year, we hope to attract many more.
The website gives much more information about the show together with a booking link where both clubs and individuals can book to attend. Should your club choose to attend we ask that you book no later than 2 weeks in advance of the show so that the marshals know numbers and can allocate sufficient space for the club.
Should you wish to know anything else, or wish to discuss the show please do not hesitate to contact me.
A link to the show website is below –

https://classicsglemham.org.uk/

Regards
Andrew

1979 1300 Beta Coupe, 2014 Ypsilon 1.2 S Series Momo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd