Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 02:27:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ben type transmission disc bushes  (Read 2208 times)
davidwheeler
Permanent resident

« on: 23 September, 2019, 04:26:56 PM »

These have been very satisfactory but the oil leaks from in front have started to rot the bushes in the anterior disc.    I have been searching on t'net but not found anywhere I can order bushes by dimension (22mm OD 8mm ID 20mm long).  Please can anyone show me the right direction please?

David Wheeler.  Lambdas, Aprilia, Fulvia Sport.(formerly Appia and Thema as well).
the.cern
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 24 September, 2019, 06:58:43 AM »

Try Robush!! Phone them as that is the only way to check their stock. They do not seem to have a list anywhere of their full stock!!!
Good luck, Andy
davidwheeler
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 26 September, 2019, 04:09:13 PM »

Well, well.   The back brakes started binding too much so I took them apart and found most things seized.   The discs, inspected properly from the pit, looked fine.  Everything freed up and put back together and a test run shows back to smoooothness so it was the brake shoes binding after all.   Always something new with an Aprilia.

David Wheeler.  Lambdas, Aprilia, Fulvia Sport.(formerly Appia and Thema as well).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd