Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 12:17:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aurelia parts availabloe in Sunningdale due to garage damage.  (Read 2604 times)
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« on: 15 January, 2019, 07:08:59 PM »

Some idiot driver in a large truck has succeeded in damaging our 2 brick built garages in Sunningdale to the extent that they need delolishi8ng and rebuilding.
Whilst the majority of my Aurelia spares are in Italy, I do have some here in the UK and today I have moved them all out of our garages in preparation for the rebuilding work.
I realise that most of these spare parts are surplus and unlikely to be used by me. They are all used but there are some gems which I would have thought might be useful to someone.
These include such random items as tinted and clear B20 side window glasses and rear screens as well as 3rd series B20 front screens with surround. The tinted glass side window may well be slightly scratched but this can be rectified using one of the glass polishing kits available online as the glass seems to be quite soft.
Also an early type  front axle , good front and rear brake drums and backplates for various models, several pairs of front exhaust downpipes (with the 4 bolt flange to manifold), a pair of rear pipes for de dion B20 and many 2 litre exhaust manifolds.
Also good 2.5l cylinder heads (which are getting  like hens teeth), B20 inlet manifolds and a few B20 top water manifolds in useable condition.
I have heaters, drive shafts and couplings, a complete 3rd srs B20 clutch assembly and a few rebuilt pot joints with new needle rollers.
Also a chrome bonnet strip for a 5th/6th srs B20, a steel bootlid for 4/5/6 series B20 and also a steel bonnet with airscoop.
There is a good rear aluminium bumper (for B10 or 1st series B20), a good late B20 non rolled rim wheel, a few good early B20 rolled rims wheels and a couple of 15" wheels built on Aurelia centres all of which have been stripped and painted.
I have good starter motors and dynamos and a complete floor gear change including the underfloor rod, casting and gear lever..
Also a couple of really good chrome radiator surrounds with good mesh and a couple of good Aurelia dark Bakelite type steering wheels.

The list is too long to list here but I really don't want to repack this stuff back into my rebuilt garages when the work is done so I am open to reasonable offers.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
the.cern
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 16 January, 2019, 12:00:05 PM »

Hello Chris, that is a real pain!! You were comfortably settled in those garages and now you have this all to sort out. Mind you, I regret to say that I am the sort of person that needs a good prod every now and again to have a sort out!!!

I hope you and Jacky are well and had a good Christmas .... I am sure it was a lot of fun with the grandchildren!!!

Out of the list that you have provided the most interesting to me is the radiator surround with good mesh!! My surround is not bad, but the mesh needs a lot to be desired!!!

Also a steering wheel .... mine is a Nardi unit, but the wood has split off .... it looks as though the original glue has given up the ghost. I am sure it is restorable, but in the meantime another wheel would be useful!!

Please would you let me know what you want for those two items.

Many thanks, Andy
JohnMillham
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 17 January, 2019, 11:38:42 AM »

Any headlamp reflectors for a B10? Mine are falling apart!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd