Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 11:36:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show ( NEC ) 2018 - 2 FREE tickets.  (Read 3929 times)
Parisien
Administrator
Permanent resident

« on: 05 November, 2018, 07:28:03 PM »

I've won 2 free tickets to the above event, and just received details today of how to print off the tickets, hence the lateness of this thread. I'm manning the LMC stand on Sunday so I don't need them.

So if anyone is interested please add your name to this thread, cut off point midnight tomorrow night Tuesday ( I'll let my better half pick a name out of hat) and I shall forward the email with details to the winner on Wednesday. These are for any of the days Friday/Saturday/Sunday, full details contained in the email.

P

Frank Gallagher
Andrew2015

« Reply #1 on: 05 November, 2018, 11:32:27 PM »

Hello Frank, I don’t need a ticket myself as I am also helping to man the LMC stand, but my son and his pal were planning to buy a ticket each to attend. If they are not required / taken by another LMC member for their own use, then I know they would be very much appreciated by them both and would be grateful if you could please put my name in the hat. I can be contacted via the forum or my email (Andrew.locke@hotmail.co.uk) Kind regards, Andrew Locke
JohnMillham
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 06 November, 2018, 09:45:33 AM »

John Millham
Flynnbilly53

« Reply #3 on: 06 November, 2018, 10:42:36 AM »

Mick Flynn
Parisien
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 07 November, 2018, 09:06:15 AM »

Gentlemen, Andrew has won the tickets, email to follow.

P

Frank Gallagher
Andrew2015

« Reply #5 on: 07 November, 2018, 05:56:12 PM »

Hi Frank, Tickets gratefully received. Many thanks for your generosity. Regards Andrew
Parisien
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #6 on: 07 November, 2018, 06:15:14 PM »

No problem, it's nice to be able pass on a bit of luck, especially to two young enthusiasts.

P

Frank Gallagher
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd