Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 10:34:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: November 11th 2018 96 CLUB CHELSEA RENDEZVOUS  (Read 1803 times)
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« on: 30 October, 2018, 10:27:58 AM »

This is the standard notification for this monthly gathering. You will know from previous invitations that Lancias of all variety are most welcome. Colin:

The 96 Club Chelsea Rendezvous will take place, as usual, in the private gardens of Chesham Place, Belgravia, SW1X 8HQ on Sunday, 11th November 2018.

We should be ready for you by 9am and we will be there until lunch time.  Now the clocks have gone back, do not come much earlier than 9am or you will in in the dark......   You can come and go as you like during the morning! As usual Simon will be serving you with bacon butties, pastries, tea and coffee.

There is a £5.00 charge for everyone who attends. You will then receive a name tag which shows that you have registered with me.

Please contact me by email if you are planning to attend the Rendezvous - your name, the marque, the year and the registration number of your car, please!  Even if you are not bringing a car, it is helpful for me to have your name if you are coming along.

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in November.

With best wishes,
Suzi Grant-Fernyhough
suzi@96club.co.uk

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd