Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 03:59:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 96 Club Chelsea Rendezvous - this Sunday 14 October  (Read 2533 times)
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« on: 11 October, 2018, 08:30:50 AM »

The 96 Club Chelsea Rendezvous will take place, as usual, in the private gardens of Chesham Place, Belgravia, SW1X 8HQ on Sunday, October 14th 2018.

We should be ready for you by 9am and we will be there until lunch time.  You can come and go as you like!   As usual Simon will be serving you with bacon butties, pastries, tea and coffee.

There is a £5.00 charge for everyone who attends. You will then receive a name tag which shows that you have paid/booked in. Wearing the name tag will enable you to get food and drinks.....

Please register with me by email if you are planning to attend the Rendezvous - your name, the marque, the year and the registration number of your car, please!

An early arrival will ensure that you can park your car inside the gardens.

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in October.

With best wishes,
Suzi Grant-Fernyhough
suzi@96club.co.uk
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 11 October, 2018, 11:09:35 PM »

Unless it's torrential rain I shall be there.
However anyone coming needs to bear in mind that's it's also the Royal Parks run on Sunday, and many roads will be closed, last year rather than coming straight down the Edgware Road from the M1, down Park Lane and around Hyde Park corner to get there, the most direct route for me, I had to make my way over to Shepherds Bush and come in from the West.
Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd