Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 08:58:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lancia Rewind 2019 from Lady Fulvia  (Read 3896 times)
038tipo
Megaposter

« on: 15 August, 2018, 11:20:50 AM »

Hi All.
I have been asked by the organiser of the Lancia Rewind event held in Italy, (Francesca Pasetti-Lady Fulvia) to publicise the dates and some basic information for next years event.

" in advance to tell you and all English Lancia friends that there will be the new Lancia Rewind on 18th and 19th May 2019.

At the last edition we had Lancia from Lambda to Thesis, passing from other great cars like Aurelia, Flaminia, Flavia, Fulvia, Stratos and Delta.
There were also be great Lancia Men like Daniele Audetto, Amilcare Ballestrieri, Arnaldo Bernacchini, Tony Carello, Tony Fassina, Miki Biasion, Rudy Dalpozzo, Tony Fassina, Gianni Tonti, Aldo Pasetti, Tonino Tognana, Max De Antoni...

You can see something on my website www.ladyfulvia.it.

For next Lancia Rewind I'm working to make you visit:
-a Prosecco factory
-drive through the famous Prosecco wine hills
-the beautiful old town of the art city of Asolo (TV)
-the great brewery in Pedavena (BL)"

It always seems a fantastic event if anyone is interested, please see links on www.ladyfulvia.it
I wonder if there is a European train still running which could make taking the car easier?
Maybe Dusseldorf to Verona and drive?
Anyone know the latest on this?
Cheers,
Paul
lancialulu
Press Officer
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 15 August, 2018, 02:01:13 PM »

Looks good and later than normal.

Re Motorail these have been successively pruned and I cannot see any yet for 2019  from Germany to Italy. Nearest is Paris/Nice then drive .....

Its not the winning but taking part! or is it taking apart?
Lancias:
1955 Aurelia B12
1967 Fulvia 1.3HFR
1972 Fulvia 1600HF
1972 Fulvia Sport 1600
1983 HPE VX
1988 Delta 1.6GTie
1998 Zeta 21.  12v
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 15 August, 2018, 04:19:12 PM »

Its in my diary and I hope Jacky and I  can find the time to do this event next year. They seem to be good fun.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 18 May, 2019, 08:10:02 AM »

Is anyone else going to this event this weekend? Its not just for Fulvias, all Lancias are very welcome and so far it seems well organised.
Its also Mille Miglia weekend here although this years route does not go through Padova and Este, our local town.
Chris

Chris Gawne
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 19 May, 2019, 05:02:25 PM »

A really friendly crowd of predominantly Italian Lancia owners made this event very pleasurable and excellent value.
Nothing earlier than a Fulvia on the event but plenty of later cars and I believe that the 3  x S1 Fulvia Berlinas  on the event were actually the 3 oldest cars.
There were 2 immaculate 1963 Fulvia Berlina 'Normale' with single carb engines, no revcounter and (I think) no outriggers on their subframes as standard and then our (grandson's Freddie's) GTE. He was very pleased to hear his car won a prize but he is only 4 so lots for him to look forward to.
There certainly seems to be growing appreciation of S1 Berlinas for their build quality, ride and comfort as long as the dreaded rust hasn't taken hold. Their bodies are complex and therefore pretty expensive to sort out properly (as are Fulvia  Coupes as well) but there are plenty of rust free examples in Italy.
Plenty of photos of the event on Facebook and a must for us next year.
Chris

Chris Gawne
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 19 May, 2019, 10:35:28 PM »

A really friendly crowd of predominantly Italian Lancia owners made this event very pleasurable and excellent value.
Nothing earlier than a Fulvia on the event but plenty of later cars and I believe that the 3  x S1 Fulvia Berlinas  on the event were actually the 3 oldest cars.
There were 2 immaculate 1963 Fulvia Berlina 'Normale' with single carb engines, no revcounter and (I think) no outriggers on their subframes as standard and then our (grandson's Freddie's) GTE. He was very pleased to hear his car won a prize but he is only 4 so lots for him to look forward to.
There certainly seems to be growing appreciation of S1 Berlinas for their build quality, ride and comfort as long as the dreaded rust hasn't taken hold. Their bodies are complex and therefore pretty expensive to sort out properly (as are Fulvia  Coupes as well) but there are plenty of rust free examples in Italy.
Plenty of photos of the event on Facebook and a must for us next year.
Chris
Sounds great Chris, quite few differences with Normale, but the purest of the breed, if somewhat slow!
Do you know if the photos are posted elsewhere as I 'Don't' Do Facebook
Congratulations to grandson Freddie, nice to hear he has the Fulvia Berlina Bug
Brian
 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #6 on: 20 May, 2019, 07:18:54 AM »

Thanks Brian,
I had never really looked at a Normale before - were they ever sold new in the UK?
All the photos are on Facebook - look at 'Lady Fulvia' or 'Lancia Rewind'.
Also, our 2 year old granddaughter Emilia really likes her blue Portuguese Fulvia GT so she has the bug as well.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd