Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 12:53:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia/Flavia/Flaminia lock sets with keys for various models ++  (Read 4082 times)
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« on: 05 August, 2018, 08:06:51 AM »

These days I don't really like putting spares back on my shelves which realistically I have no real intention of ever using in spite of the number of old Lancias (and others) we own and run.

So in that vein here are some lock and key sets for disposal  - make me an offer?:
boot
1. Full set of 3 locks ( petrol filler cap, glove box lock and catch,  revolving push button boot lock) with 2 white plastic covered Lancia keys which each fit all locks. Used but in vgc. I believe these are suitable for all models of Fulvia S1, S2 and S3 and may well fit all Flavias. Not sure about Flaminias.

2. New unused matching pair of glove box lock with catch and revolving push button boot lock) with one brand new white plastic covered Lancia key ( I can get a spare key cut locally if required).    I believe these are suitable for all models of Fulvia S1, S2 and S3 and may well fit all Flavias. Not sure about Flaminias

3. I have several dashboard mounted CEAM 50 ignition locks with spade terminals and black plastic covered Lancia keys ( rotate and then push to start) in good used condition. If required I could get spare keys (covered in black plastic I believe) cut locally. These are suitable for S1 Fulvias of all types and presumably earlier models of all Flavias as well.

4. I have a couple of dashboard mounted CEAM 50 ignition locks with metal keys( rotate and then push to start) , one with bullet type push connectors and the other has screw connectors so pre Fulvia......and therefore either Flavia or Flaminia?

Any interest please pm me.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
w_white

« Reply #1 on: 08 August, 2018, 07:43:25 PM »

Hi Chris

Would you have any door locks for and S1 Fulvia Coupe?

Thanks

1968 Fulvia Coupe Series 1 1.3 Rallye
1993 Series 3 Thema 2.0 16v Turbo LS
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 09 August, 2018, 05:42:07 AM »

Sorry no. Just what I mentioned.........and some are now sold coming back with me today to be posted in the UK tomorrow.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Justin McArdle
Megaposter

Fulvia Berlina 2C

« Reply #3 on: 02 April, 2019, 10:46:43 PM »

Hi Chris do you have any ignition switches with keys left? My 2c Berlina switch is playing up - cuts out from time to time without warning which is the sort of excitement I could do without!
Thanks Justin

Lancia 2000 HF Coupe
Fulvia Berlina 2C
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 03 April, 2019, 07:10:48 AM »

Yes, I believe I do. What sort of connections do you have on the reverse of the ignition switch. Spade or bullet or screw type?
Let me know quickly and I can almost certainly bring one back for you tomorrow and post it on Friday.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd