Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:32:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Very nice Beta berlina needs to be brought into the fold  (Read 2087 times)
Lapsed Cesare Ferrari
Lapsed

« on: 04 July, 2018, 10:03:58 AM »

This car was sold at auction by SWVA on 27th April at £3,250 plus commission, and immediately placed on Ebay at £4.999, where it still languishes.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1979-LANCIA-BETA-BERLINA-2-0-AUTO-29K-MOT-5-3-19-VERY-RARE-CLASSIC-FIND-ANOTHER/153082535375?hash=item23a46e1dcf:g:xg0AAOSwX8da7X9l

It had been advertised extensively before it was placed in the auction, which I happened to attend to buy a VW with my nephew. I was surprised to find that the Beta was an absolute beauty. When it reached a fair price I thought that it had gone to enthusiasts. I suspect the purchasers may now wish to cut their losses. I post this in the hope that someone looking for a Beta might be this car's deliverer. I believe by the way that the Beta automatic is a thoroughly respectable variant.

Cesare
Lapsed Cesare Ferrari
Lapsed

« Reply #1 on: 04 July, 2018, 10:10:15 AM »

I note that Brian has already posted about this car under "Very nice Beta Berlina 2000 Auto under 29,000 miles.", in which you will see it recommended by more knowledgeable persons than myself. I hope my intelligence on the money angle will whet appetites.
Cesare
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd