Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 March, 2024, 10:53:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Delta  (Read 19906 times)
Alan Temple

« Reply #30 on: 21 February, 2008, 09:24:00 PM »

“What Bloody annoying Musik 

Brian
8227  ”

“Annoying site - couldn't get it to do anything other than play bad music, and blitz me with fuzzy pictures and chunks of no doubt flowery Italian.  Pictures, specs?  No chance.”

Fensaddler

Have a look again you dismissives!

It’s now available in English and they are starting to put some meat on the bones.

At least Lancia are trying to do something different and push the boundaries with their web presence, which is what I thought the brand was all about? Or do you prefer looking at the Audi and BMW websites?  Grin

http://www.thedeltaproject.eu/
« Last Edit: 21 February, 2008, 09:34:05 PM by Alan Temple » Logged
Alan Temple

« Reply #31 on: 21 February, 2008, 09:27:09 PM »

Thanks for the info on Geneva guys. I'm booked on 13th March flying out on the earlybird with Easyjet from Gatwick and back on the last plane that day. It's going to be a long day!

Anyone fancy meeting up for an espresso?
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #32 on: 21 February, 2008, 10:03:30 PM »

It’s now available in English and they are starting to put some meat on the bones.

At least Lancia are trying to do something different and push the boundaries with their web presence, which is what I thought the brand was all about? Or do you prefer looking at the Audi and BMW websites?  Grin

Hi Alan
Certainly a bit easier to understand in English, but I don't see the point of misty pictures, perhaps when it's released at Geneva the pictures will suddenly come clear so you can see what you're looking at. Still hate the "MusiK" that sounds like it's coming from the bottom of a tinny bucket, full marks for effort, but not a lot for success.
Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
fensaddler
Lapsed
Permanent resident

« Reply #33 on: 21 February, 2008, 10:31:37 PM »

Press the enter key when you're in the misty pictures section, and you'll get text on the left.  This explains that the pictures are being revealed slowly, as the days pass.  Fewer will be misty and more clear.  Its getting better, especially if you leave the music off, and its much btter when you understand the text.  Definitely some car - I like those lights!!

Chris Owen
1987 Delta 1.3LX
2012 Skoda Yeti 112TSi 4WD
Alan Temple

« Reply #34 on: 21 February, 2008, 11:46:58 PM »

Hi Alan
Certainly a bit easier to understand in English, but I don't see the point of misty pictures, perhaps when it's released at Geneva the pictures will suddenly come clear so you can see what you're looking at. Still hate the "MusiK" that sounds like it's coming from the bottom of a tinny bucket, full marks for effort, but not a lot for success.
Brian
8227 Cool

Sounds like you need a new computer and speakers to boot Brian Grin The music sounds quite uplifting on my machine, just a pity they couldn't loop it properly.

Dig a little deeper as Fensaddler has and there are things to find like exclusive Zip Downloads. That car gets more and more stunning everytime I see it! Can't wait to see it at Geneva.

Looks like this site is the pan-european "marketing lifestyle tool" for the new Delta, so it's either like it or lump it.  Grin Cry
SteveGales
Megaposter

« Reply #35 on: 22 February, 2008, 08:15:19 PM »

Hi Alan

Chris and I may well be able to meet you in the the morning , if we haven't seen enough of the show the previous day.
We are aiming to get to the show for 2pm (straight from the airport) on the Wednesday which will give us 6 hours or so.

We will have a couple of hours spare on the Thursday morning if needed.Will PM contact details, hope to see you there.

Steve
lee69
« Reply #36 on: 23 February, 2008, 12:24:20 AM »

Has anyone else tried the Delta Talent psychometric test on the site.  I'm very happy.......according to my results I'm 'normal'.  Damn.....
Alan Temple

« Reply #37 on: 23 February, 2008, 01:51:53 AM »

Hi Alan

Chris and I may well be able to meet you in the the morning , if we haven't seen enough of the show the previous day.
We are aiming to get to the show for 2pm (straight from the airport) on the Wednesday which will give us 6 hours or so.

We will have a couple of hours spare on the Thursday morning if needed.Will PM contact details, hope to see you there.

Steve

Cheers Steve. Be good to meet for a coffee and exchange opinions. Alan
Alan Temple

« Reply #38 on: 23 February, 2008, 01:58:22 AM »

Has anyone else tried the Delta Talent psychometric test on the site.  I'm very happy.......according to my results I'm 'normal'.  Damn.....

Don't worry. That means normal Lancia driver. Did you send them a copy of your CV at the end?
stuwilson128
Non-LMC Seller
Rebel Poster

« Reply #39 on: 23 February, 2008, 08:08:18 PM »

I just tried the test.  To my surprise, I achieved a result of 122.  Had a few good guesses I think  Grin

Stuart Wilson 11175
1973 Fulvia Coupe 1.3
2000 Lybra SW 2.4JTd
2009 Delta 1.9 Twin Turbo
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd