Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 March, 2024, 08:58:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia Sub-frame  (Read 2877 times)
Martin9

« on: 26 April, 2018, 09:45:57 AM »

Can anybody help me find a good Fulvia sub-frame for my 1976 1.3S coupe? If an available sub-frame should need two repair sections at the rear, that is probably OK , but otherwise I’d like the frame to be un-repaired and in good condition.
nthomas1
Rebel Poster

« Reply #1 on: 28 April, 2018, 07:05:55 AM »

This is just an idea and you may well have tried it already. I have been looking for a few specific Fulvia parts and I regularly scan Ebay to see if any are for sale. Judging by the range of parts available, there seems to be a number of people breaking Fulvias for spares. If you click on some of these items and look at “see other items” it will give you an indication that a seller may be breaking a car. You can then click on  “contact seller” and ask if a subframe may be available. There have recently been a number of parts for sale from people in Waterlooville, Bournemouth and Balerno for example.

Norm Thomas
Ormskirk, Lancashire

Own:
1973 Fulvia S2 Coupe
Previous Lancias: S2 Coupe and S3 Coupe in late 1970s
Philip Oakley

« Reply #2 on: 06 May, 2018, 10:11:13 PM »

i may have what you're looking for if still required.
Zaggy

« Reply #3 on: 10 May, 2018, 05:17:34 PM »

Hi, I have a various fulvia subframes in excellent condition.

Please contact if you still require a replacement.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd