Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 03:19:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LONDON CALLING – CLASSIC RENDEZVOUS – SUNDAY 13 MAY – CENTRAL LONDON  (Read 2713 times)
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« on: 30 April, 2018, 08:55:25 AM »

On behalf of my mate Simon, I am pleased to repeat his post to welcome you to the next Rendezvous on Sunday 13 May. This follows on from the last event in March that was popular and well attended – see earlier posts: 

All the Rendezvous see a fine turnout of Lancias: Flaminia convertible and Zagato Sport coupe, Fulvias and of course the fabulous Steady Special Astura, inspired by Ronald 'Steady' Barker; we would like to invite more Lancias to join us on Sunday March 11th at Chesham Gardens, Chesham Place, London SW1X 8HQ, opposite the Hari Hotel.

As well as a great place to see fabulous cars, it is also a great way to take your partner into town - the shopping havens of Harrods, Beauchamp Place etc are all walking distance.

But we need more Lancias!

If the location and perhaps your assumption that it will be all posh moneyed folks swanning about, you could not be more mistaken. We warmly welcome the most down-to-earth people and their cars - even some Fiats...!

The 96 Club is the best club that you don't have to join! You DO NOT have to be a member to attend the breakfast rendezvous - just come along with your car and drop a fiver in the box to cover food etc costs.

I will personally cook you a bacon or sausage roll and serve you unlimited coffee and croissants etc.

Please visit the website at: 96club.co.uk
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 08 May, 2018, 05:21:10 PM »

My mate Simon has just given me this update on the next Rendezvous. Note that he now asks for you to give an indication if you are planning to attend:

96 Club Chelsea Rendezvous will take place, as usual, in the gardens of Chesham Place, Belgravia, SW1X 8HQ on Sunday, 13th May 2018.

We should be ready for you by 9am and will be there until lunchtime with bacon butties, pastries, tea and coffee. As you know, you are free to come and go at times to suit yourselves. Please remember to put your fiver in the donation boxes on the tables when you are helping yourselves to breakfast!

As we are getting busier at the Rendezvous it would be tremendously helpful if you could let Suzi (who looks after these things) know that you plan to come - suzi@96club.co.uk. April was incredibly busy and it was brilliant that so many of you had let me know that you planned to attend. I managed to keep the supply of bacon or sausage butties going all morning and Zoe Scott stepped in and kept the coffee and hot water and clean mugs in constant supply.

If you want to be sure of parking inside the gardens please register with Suzi - with you name, marque, the year and the registration number of your car as this will help Bill identify you for speed of entry.

If necessary, we will be using the free Resident's parking bays on either side of the gate into the gardens to cater for the overflow.

Justin McArdle
Megaposter

Fulvia Berlina 2C

« Reply #2 on: 10 May, 2018, 05:47:56 AM »

Unable to make this weekend's Rendezvous as attending the Great Northern Weekend.
Hope to be at the next Rendezvous.

Lancia 2000 HF Coupe
Fulvia Berlina 2C
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 10 May, 2018, 02:16:58 PM »

Unable to make this month as still not driving Fay yet, after my operation, but should be good for next one and Belgravia Classics Grin

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd