Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 05:45:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: High back race seats - free!!  (Read 4109 times)
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« on: 17 January, 2008, 04:56:12 PM »

Being ruthless the "race seats" from my (departed) Aurelia are up for grabs.  They're black with vinal sides and a cloth centre, high back with harness holes, and comfortable enough for long distances on the road.  The drivers side is sound with one rip taped over.  The passenger side has a broken tube under the thighs but is good enough for a passenger Wink   (or an easy repair)

If they're going to end up in a Lancia yours for free - I'll give it a week or so then its ebay.

David

David Laver, Lewisham.
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 17 January, 2008, 05:02:46 PM »

London SE13.

David Laver, Lewisham.
JohnMillham
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 17 January, 2008, 05:10:25 PM »

Thank goodness you're not thinking of putting those racing seats in the Augusta!
What engine and gearbox are you trying to split? If it's an Augusta, it sounds like you need to uncouple the clutch mechanism by pulling the operating lever out a bit. I have forgotten about Aprilia clutches, but there are plenty of people around who will know. The Augusta fuel gauge had a solid rod going forward from the gauge to the top of the tank on the saloon, but a flexible Bowden cable on the coupe, where the tank was at the rear. I have a spare fuel gauge from my saloon if you want it. I think an Aprilia engine in an Augusta would be great. I started doing just that many years ago, but ran out of funds before I got very far. I think the March cars had the normal instruments, the same as the convertible. Regards - and good luck with it, John
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 17 January, 2008, 05:31:21 PM »

Fuel guage is of interest.  Will post answers to the rest on a new thread in the Augusta area.

David

David Laver, Lewisham.
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 28 January, 2008, 04:00:40 PM »

Now I've learnt how to attach a photo...

David

David Laver, Lewisham.
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 30 January, 2008, 09:16:42 AM »

Two other ways to use these:-

- put them on office chair swivel bases

- use with the computer game. 

David

David Laver, Lewisham.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print