Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
18 April, 2024, 01:25:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LMC Trackday - lunchtime integrale photoshoot - 31st March , Goodwood  (Read 2742 times)
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« on: 08 March, 2018, 12:56:33 PM »

Hi All,

This year it is the 25th Anniversary of the Delta integrale Evo II and to celebrate this , 4 owners of Red Evo IIs have asked to have a photoshoot on the grid during the lunchhour. This is going ahead and we though it would nice if other integrales and series 1 Deltas would also join us ( rather like Fulvias , Beta and Aprilas have done in the past on their anniversaries ).

There would be a £5 charge for joining in ( going to the LMC to help with the funding of the trackday ) and we'll have Tony Harrison ( from Betaboyz ) to take the pictures. He'll then provide the pictures online and a password so that owners can download their own fullsize copies.

If you'd like to come along, please drop me an email ( or pm me ) at database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk which the following information : name, email, LMC membership number, vehicle reg, model. You don't have to be an LMC member to join this and all participants would be asked for £5 and I'd just like to gather the information to have a rough idea of the numbers and models ( and I'll place an update on here too ).

We'll plan the photoshoot with 'muster' times and I'll send an update to all prior to the day.

Best wishes,

SteveP/SimonP/SteveG/AndyMcF
« Last Edit: 30 March, 2018, 09:07:49 AM by sparehead3 » Logged

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 23 March, 2018, 04:58:48 PM »

Here's an update :

Goodwood will allow us on track from 12:30 to 13:30 ( their lunchhour ) and after photos we'll get to do a parade lap behind the Chief Marshal back to the paddock.

They'd like to know numbers so if you'd like to join I'd appreciate an email with details.

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd