Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
05 May, 2024, 04:34:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
 on: Today at 03:22:37 PM 
Started by williamcorke - Last post by williamcorke
I removed the M/C from the S3 this weekend and dismantled it.

The bore looks good, but I'm not sure what rebuild kit I should buy for it.

Photos below show:

1. cylinder and inner assembly, in order
2. As 1 but from a different angle
3. Tav for S1 Aurelia M/C
4. M/C diagram found on this forum for an Augusta - this seems similar to mine.

What's confusing me is that my M/C is a much simpler design than the one show in the parts book.

The internal diameter of mine is 1 inch. The hole at the back end (opposite end to the pushrod) is concentric to be bore: I've seen a lot of photos of M/Cs that have an offset outlet there. I'm sure it was working on the car, there was still fluid right through the system.

Any thoughts and advice welcomed.

on: Today at 01:29:36 PM 
Started by coltom - Last post by coltom
If restored the subframe bushes may have been put back in the wrong order as they are all subtly different.

Yep “restored” in Italy but keep finding things that I don’t think have been finished correctly. This top rubber bush has 1-2mm vertical play and spins freely so seems to me isn’t doing anything. I’m assuming it should be held in place securely shouldn’t it?

on: Today at 09:07:01 AM 
Started by Spider2 - Last post by Spider2
Thanks, a bit far to go from Kent!

on: Yesterday at 02:12:26 PM 
Started by coltom - Last post by lancialulu
If restored the subframe bushes may have been put back in the wrong order as they are all subtly different.

on: Yesterday at 02:07:47 PM 
Started by Spider2 - Last post by lancianut666
The Consortium has a S2 a 1956 model under a tarpaulin at Hartlepool.
Clarkey

on: Yesterday at 01:49:02 PM 
Started by coltom - Last post by coltom
What is this front suspension rubber bush inside the engine bay called (series 1)? This N/S one is loose and turns easily although the bolt is tight. The O/S bush is tight with no movement.

on: Yesterday at 01:36:24 PM 
I am recommissioning an S2 in Holland (see thread). The front wiring to the lights/horn/indicators is either missing or a total mess. Does anyone own an S2 near me so I can take some pictures of the loom and more importantly how the wires attach to the light units. I am on the Kent/Surry border.
Thanks

on: Yesterday at 01:29:43 PM 
i meant the rear hole of the dynamo.

on: Yesterday at 01:26:21 PM 
That is very useful. It confirms that the bolt fitted should be larger and that the generator is not from a S2. I will be enlarging the holes on the bracket to accept the bigger bolt.
I also note the rear hole in the engine is threaded. Does any one know the bolt and thread size?

on: Yesterday at 08:50:24 AM 
Started by nthomas1 - Last post by nthomas1
Thank you Andrea.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd