Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 May, 2024, 02:41:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
 on: Today at 01:19:21 PM 
Started by Sliding Pillar - Last post by brian
Got back safely from SPR, stressless despite no reverse gear. Now sorted by the judicious use of 17mm spanner.Well done Ade and Sarah for the usual excellent rally and even some glorious weather. So nice to see so many old friends.

on: Today at 12:23:53 PM 
Started by robertomarkin - Last post by lancianut666
It looks like a carburettor engine mainly because it has one fastened to it...I guess the camshafts will be wrong as well if you fitted your Kugelfischer gear. £2500 should see your block sorted out most parts are available here
https://www.oldlanciaspares.com/flavia_eng/engine.php
Clarkey

on: Today at 06:41:22 AM 
Started by Simon B - Last post by dhla40
I think the hinges are welded to the body, the spring is to hold the door when fully open.

Dean

on: Yesterday at 09:07:27 PM 
Started by robertomarkin - Last post by robertomarkin
Hi all

As a project I've been putting off for years, my 820 2000i Coupe is in need of an engine rebuild. Taken off the road in 2016 due to head gasket failure (both sides), I shelved the project. I'd now like to get it back on the road again. I originally had the head gasket job done locally - heads skimmed, refurbished water pump, new gaskets etc. However it failed again not long after - same symptoms, overheating, external coolant leak from the gaskets. I was told by someone at the time that it was most likely the garage didn't set the liners correctly when doing the job, but decided not to pursue the project further at the time (due to cost).

Firstly, is there a firm anyone would recommend to undertake the rebuild? I'm located in Suffolk.

Separately, this has been on eBay for a while (link below) - a supposed rebuilt engine that would appear to match mine. I wondered if it would be worth taking a punt on, but first how likely it would be compatible with my Kugelfischer 2000i?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225646637598?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=uFUSdihtQhS&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=kHEEOvE7RS6&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Thanks
Rob

on: Yesterday at 08:55:45 PM 
Started by Simon B - Last post by Simon B
I was trying to raise the drivers door at the leading edge a couple of mm, without success as seem to have run out vertical adjustment on the bottom hinge. I also noticed that the hinge spring was broken, the passenger side spring is the same. What’s the purpose of the spring, is it to just ease the door as it opens to prevent it hitting the check strap too hard?
I only had the door trim panel off, so only attempted to adjust the hinges on the door. If I remove the hinge cover, is there also vertical adjustment where the hinges attach to the body? Does anyone have any suggestions/good techniques for making small adjustments to door position?

Many thanks

on: Yesterday at 08:00:03 PM 
Started by Sliding Pillar - Last post by Tony Stephens
That was another super rally. Thanks, Ade and Sarah, we enjoyed ourselves

on: Yesterday at 07:44:50 PM 
Started by Sliding Pillar - Last post by Sliding Pillar
Thanks Chris.
A few photos from the weekend.

on: Yesterday at 07:38:39 PM 
Started by Nigel1967 - Last post by Spider2
Would the rad seal have clogged up the stat? My 1.3 Zagato runs a needle's width to the right of 70 degrees. Rock steady.

on: Yesterday at 07:25:54 PM 
Started by richardlewis - Last post by Spider2
Lovely unappreciated little car. I spent a morning in one on the Sliding Pillar Rally last weekend. You should consider putting it in for auction. I rate Anglia Car Auctions for this type of speciality car. Think the next one is July.

on: Yesterday at 05:32:34 PM 
Started by Wheatley473 - Last post by Wheatley473
Does anyone recognise this Touring for sale?

https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/1965-lancia-flaminia?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paid_cpc&utm_campaign=ccuk_aware_views_retarget

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd