Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
30 May, 2024, 10:06:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
 on: Today at 09:09:41 PM 
Started by davidwheeler - Last post by davidwheeler
I have just found the CD of pictures from the 2001 Raduno but I cannot get my computer to read it.    I remember at the time taking a minute or so to view each picture on my early steam computer running Win 98 but my high speed modern machine (albeit on Win 7) fails to load anything other than half the icons and they are blank.    Any advice?

on: Today at 09:03:36 PM 
Started by davidwheeler - Last post by davidwheeler
Thanks for the info, I am thinking on similar lines.   Unfortunately we have had a flood and the pit is full of muddy water (plus a certain amount in the house) so it is on hold for a week or two!

on: Today at 09:01:26 PM 
Started by lancialulu - Last post by davidwheeler
Only $75,000  Aus - very cheap!

on: Today at 08:20:03 PM 
Started by Simon B - Last post by Simon B
Thanks Dean, I can see the heads of the fixing screws on the body so fairly sure the hinges aren’t welded, something holding the door open would be good, don’t think the doors have ever stayed open on a slope!

Thanks Tim, no discernible vertical play in the hinges on the door.  I’ve made a very small improvement and have now put the trim panel back on the door.  New springs and further tweaking can wait until winter!

on: Today at 12:53:52 PM 
Started by DELTONA - Last post by DELTONA
Two coupe seats (S2) for me please.
I have now had delivery of the new batch, please email me at: giuseppe.rampello@ntlworld.com with your; quantity, delivery address and a contact telephone number. Many thanks Pep

on: Today at 12:53:00 PM 
Started by DELTONA - Last post by DELTONA
Yes, Would like a LHD driver's seat for a series 1 Sport.
I have now had delivery of the new batch, please email me at: giuseppe.rampello@ntlworld.com with your; quantity, delivery address and a contact telephone number. Many thanks Pep

on: Today at 10:19:02 AM 
Started by Nigel1967 - Last post by Nigel1967
i have Veglia instruments but i'm not with the car at the moment to look at the stat.
Can you see a bleed hole while its in situ?

on: Today at 09:36:52 AM 
Started by Nigel1967 - Last post by lancialulu
Do you have a mismatch of coolant temp sender unit (do you have Jaeger instruments instead of Veglia?). Does your thermostat have a 2 mm bleed hole (should be at 12 oclock when  thermostat is crewed in)?

on: Today at 08:48:03 AM 
Started by Nigel1967 - Last post by Nigel1967
that did cross my mind but apparently it doesn't.
Mine always moves past the half way point until the stat opens then comes back.
It then repeats this process all the time the engine is running.
Maybe i have the wrong stat but it's never overheated even in hot Le Mans traffic queues.

on: Today at 07:59:50 AM 
Started by OldSparky - Last post by ColinMarr
LCR’s description is a good one, but if the Fulvia is a Sport there is an additional hurdle in removing the dashboard top. On a Sport the rear-view mirror is mounted on the dash top, but the three screws that hold it on go down to a bracket below the top and held in place by three small nuts. These are difficult to access through the instrument panel holes and from the underneath, but it is possible!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd