Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
02 June, 2024, 06:15:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
 on: Today at 06:13:45 PM 
Started by HBG - Last post by nistri
On S2/3 coupes the bonnet can be open with a finger through the front grille. On berlinas, S1 coupes and Zagatos this is not feasible.

on: Today at 05:03:19 PM 
Started by Jai Sharma - Last post by Jai Sharma
Hi, I have a new one of these which came with my car. It turned out that I needed a different one for S1 HF, so I bought that (the trim is different). This rubber is for a coupe with the chrome trim insert. I am not aware of any difference between S1,2 & 3 but perhaps others will know.
I can sell this for £125 plus £5 P&P within the UK if that is of use to anyone. A new one is 210 Euros plus tax from Pieces Fulvia.
Thanks
Jai

on: Today at 04:53:26 PM 
Started by HBG - Last post by ColinMarr
Perhaps you are lucky that it broke at that end, rather than under the bonnet! I never got round to doing it, but I heard that some folk, for fear of this happening, improvised a short wire loop just accessible under the otherwise shut bonnet.

on: Today at 04:37:36 PM 
Started by appiaman - Last post by appiaman
Would anyone have some good series 1appia wheels or 15” series 2 a set

on: Today at 04:35:56 PM 
Started by brian - Last post by brian
I have a bar with a wheel at each end that bolts onto the front of the subframe so that the engine can be worked on out of the car supported on this and the wheels. I suspect my daughter will not use it so anybody want it?

on: Today at 04:07:23 PM 
Started by HBG - Last post by peteracs
If this is similar to the Beta, I simply used bike brake cables with the suitable end to fit the handle.

Peter

on: Today at 03:16:16 PM 
Started by HBG - Last post by HBG
It did repair by attaching at the absolute ends of the wire. I'll replace it though as I use it a lot what with having a battery Discarnect.

Is Bowden cable a bicycle type outer with piano wire or is it stranded like bike brake cable?

Does it matter if it's bike brake cable as the spring in the latch draws the cable back. Does the piano wire stop the lever rattling?

I could do bike outer and wire inner made up of easily available parts.

on: Today at 02:47:07 PM 
Started by HBG - Last post by lancialulu
I have used generic lawnmower throttle cable in the past easily available and cheap on ebay...

on: Today at 01:38:38 PM 
Started by HBG - Last post by Spider2
very lucky it snapped at the lever so a pull with a pair of mole grips should work. As for the cable I do not know but I would have thought a suitable length of bowden cable should work.

on: Today at 12:56:51 PM 
Started by HBG - Last post by HBG
Hi folks.

My bonnet cable has snapped where it attaches to the under dash lever. I'll go and see if I can make it work pro temps this afternoon.

It's a piano wire cable and I wonder there is a generic source for this and the outer sheath? Would bicycle brake cable outer work? Previously the lever/ release always felt stiff so I suspect some corrosion withing the housing.

Thanks

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd