Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
10 May, 2024, 12:54:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caffeine&Machine - All Italia (2-3 September) and Notti Italiane (13 September)  (Read 678 times)
Neil
Permanent resident

« on: 25 August, 2023, 01:02:53 PM »

I’m reaching out to you from Caffeine&Machine, the well-known hub for car culture in Warwickshire with another site in Bedfordshire joining soon.

I’m contacting you as we have a couple of events coming up that we think members of your club might be interested in. Our All Italia weekend on 2-3 September (https://caffeineandmachine.com/whats-on/all-italia/) and the final Notti Italiane evening of 2023 on 13 September (https://caffeineandmachine.com/whats-on/notti-italiane/) are both celebrations of the beauty, passion and occasional quirks that imbue Italian cars and motorbikes.

We’d love for you to spread the word of these events to club members so we can make them extra special.

A couple of things to note: we’re unable to provide dedicated club bookings and parking due to the nature of our site and events - this is more to raise awareness of events that your members might be interested in as enthusiasts of Italian machinery. Our car park team will be prioritising parking Italian cars and bikes front of house for these events, but please bear in mind that front parking is on a first-come, first-served basis. We have plenty of space throughout the entire site once front parking has filled up.

Tickets are £10 per car, or £5 per motorbike, with the ability to claim back half of the ticket price on a food and drink order. They’re bookable via the above links.

If you’re interested in organising a dedicated visit as a club, in which priority parking will be reserved for members, then good news: we offer this on certain midweek evenings. To organise a club night, drop us a line to events@caffeineandmachine.com.

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line using the contact details below.

We hope to see you and your members in the Yard soon.

Regards,

Mike Bartholomew
Digital Media and Content Writer
Caffeine&Machine
07485 398116
mike.bartholomew@caffeineandmachine.com
#cultofmachine

Neil   

1973 Fulvia S2 1.3
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 26 August, 2023, 08:44:04 AM »

I passed the new one that is between Ampthill and Kempston (Bedford) yesterday.
A lot of work going on, the building has been painted and sign written, so we'll underway.
Only about 6 miles from me, so I'll definitely be paying it a visit when it opens.
Brian
8237 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Francesco

« Reply #2 on: 28 August, 2023, 10:53:56 PM »

Thanks for the post - will try to hit both of the Warks events with the MC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator