Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
09 May, 2024, 04:25:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
 on: Today at 11:32:46 AM 
Started by Derek Creasy - Last post by lancialulu
Short up. If new remanufactured slipper be warned it may not be as hard material as oem and wears quickly.

on: Today at 08:51:10 AM 
Started by Spider2 - Last post by Spider2
Hi Tony
I am relieved that I am not the only one with this problem.
The generator is the correct part number. Simply speaking the two holes on the gen to accept the through bolt are smaller than the hole through the block.
Either there should be a sleeve/bush in the block or the hole in the block has worn itself wider of the decades. (unlikely).

on: Today at 08:35:00 AM 
Started by Spider2 - Last post by TonyK
This is  common problem with Appias, mine included. I went with drilling then reaming the hole to 10mm. Of course the holes in the generator mounts need to be enlarged as well. Longer term, I'm thinking of either re-bushing the hole back to standard or fitting a lightweight alternator.

on: Today at 07:38:07 AM 
Started by Derek Creasy - Last post by Derek Creasy
Can anyone verify that the slipper is fitted to the mechanism with the longer part downwards please . The parts book line drawing looks as though this is correct , but not 100% clear .

on: Yesterday at 07:28:34 PM 
Started by Chris Hopkins - Last post by Jai Sharma
That is sad news, Peter contributed a lot to the Club and the Fulvia in particular

on: Yesterday at 06:54:06 PM 
Started by Neil - Last post by TonyLanciaBeta
Hi Justin
It was a superb day, one of the busiest I've seen in a while.
Great turnout of Lancia's, I think Neil said there were around 50 in total.

As always I took a few photos  Grin https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjBp68C

on: Yesterday at 05:06:41 PM 
Started by flatfourontour - Last post by flatfourontour
The bearing in the original tensioner on the car was running a little tight. Probably original from new. Both timing belt and tensioner now renewed.

on: Yesterday at 04:46:46 PM 
Started by Justin McArdle - Last post by HBG
I've just seen a Facebook notice that this event has been moved to 16 June. This might need to be confirmed by someone.

Not unhappy because I couldn't make the previous date.

Howard

on: Yesterday at 03:55:18 PM 
Started by lancialulu - Last post by CesareFerrari
Link to the auction listing- splendid photographs-

https://online.doningtonauctions.com.au/m/lot-details/index/catalog/157/lot/44107/1927-Lancia-Lambda-Series-7-lsquo-Ballon-Smontabile-rsquo-Preservation-vehicle-Location-Melbourne?url=%2Fm%2Fview-auctions%2Fcatalog%2Fid%2F157%3Fpage%3D2

on: Yesterday at 02:30:01 PM 
Started by davidwheeler - Last post by simonandjuliet
David, I would do as suggested by Jay. It gives you a chance to check everything else and grease/rotate the training arm bearings as well. It is so much nicer to do on the bench as we are not getting any younger ....

Last time I looked most/all the silentblocs were available as well

I am sure you have the spring clamp - if not drop Tim Heath a line as the club tool is with him

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd